Glacier Ice Houses

• IceHeave

Anyone out there have Glacier a Ice House?
    If so, have you experienced any issues with the product? Please PM me or email me at [email protected] with any information. I’m looking to upgrade and trying to get as much information as I can before investing a bunch of money. Thanks in advance!

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Would be great to get feedback from owners here in the forum. Wife and I have been debating between the Yettis and the Glaciers. She likes the Yetti, and she should for the premium they command.

Tagging to follow along….

SoDak Fisher Guy
    Eastern SD

I’d also look at the Team Lodge fish house, manufactured in Brookings, SD. you can buy factory direct. IMO quality wise they are top notch.

http://team-lodge.com/

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Would be great to get feedback from owners here in the forum. Wife and I have been debating between the Yettis and the Glaciers. She likes the Yetti, and she should for the premium they command.

Tagging to follow along….

Well that settles that doesn’t it. grin

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Haha, yeah if only it was that simple. I need to keep it somewhat pragmatic. We need an outbuilding this year as well along with a retaining wall so the better I can spread the money around the better. The money saved not going Yetti could cover a good portion of the retaining wall.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

Might help to state what you are looking for too. Is weight a concern? Just for fishing or 4 season use? What appliances/furniture? I wanted light, simple, 4 season, and very little built in and went with a Ridgeline.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.