Geezer trivia

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Tiffany’s is still there. We actually played softball for that bar. The other place was a few blocks west.
    Man! did we get hammered there!!!

Pudges. I graduated from Highland Park. The bowling alley was called Lucky Lanes.

Leo Dogg

Probably about 12 years old. My cousin and I taking our ‘B’ John Deere down to the Mississippi to fish carp.

We’d get a gunny sack of carp. Bring them home and feed them to the hogs.

There isn’t anything much funnier then a 80 pound Duroc running with a 5 pound carp in it’s mouth.

I also remember recap and retread tires.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Camping out in the back yard and going around to house gardens and yards and swiping grapes, pears watermelon. etc.

Climbing the watertower. Hell of a view.

Allen C. Wegener

Respect and integrity were prevalent not purchased and demanded under the guise of political correctness. Generally the sheriff asked how we did hunting when he saw us riding home with our .22 rifles over the handlebars of our bicycles. He never asked where we were because he knew we wouldn’t give away our secret spot.

robby
    Quad Cities

My Daughter once asked if I had a Flip-Phone in High School.

Our BVMs were not disposable. We washed them in hot water and bleach. laryogoscope blades too. Every airway bag smelled of vomit.

There werent any deer here. True. Rebounded great. Habitat loss and disease now.

The River here used to have a bunch of backwater lakes. Silted in since the floor of 1993. Last year sealed the deal. Andalusia.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.