Fun time fishing in the mountains, really stupid mistake too

• Tyler Thimsen

Went up to explore a new lake with a Subscriber and had a great time…Probably the most talking I’ve ever done with random people, as the lake we chose was easily the most crowded lake I’ve ever seen up there. Everyone I talked with was very pleasant and as excited to fish as I was😀

The lake has a wide variety of trout in it, per reports and the people I spoke with…Saw tigers, brook trout, a few cuttys, and tons of rainbows swimming around in the crystal clear water…We had great action all morning and early afternoon, but only could get on the Rainbows…The subscriber/friend I went with, had a splake on but lost it at his feet. The weather was sunny and bright, with minimal clouds…We were up at 10K+, so the temps were still a nice mid 60’s…Always good to escape the lower elevation dry heat!! This in turn made for some great aerial footage with the drone!

I also did something exceptionally stupid! I decided recently I wanted to try and film from my belly boat, using my head mount instead of the chesty…The angle is better! Unfortunately, I did a stupid cast and tilted my head back in an upset manner and my headmount fell off…Currently it resides on the bottom of the lake lol…Good thing I brought my GF’s and we got some more action after that! Great times fishing still! Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments:
    1. A4.jpg

2. A3.jpg

3. A2.jpg

4. A1-1.jpg

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

“With a subscriber”
    rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

jime

Thanks, Tyler.
    Another fun video !

Tyler Thimsen

July 28, 2020 at 11:42 pm#1961241
    Thanks, Tyler.
    Another fun video !

Sorry just now seeing this! Thanks for the kind words man! Glad you enjoyed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.