Spring Houseboat trip!!

• arklite881south

For all the boys heading to Rainy this spring on our first SPRING houseboat excursion!! I CAN’T wait to get after those big Rainy fish during the open water!!

Start getting your tackle ready and pack your steaks for grilling out on your floating condo!! Gonna be a BLAST!!

James…….NOT to put the cart in front of the horse, but when are you taking reservations for the fall trip??

Are we going to have by chance an “EVENING” shorelunch gathering one night?? Not sure on the logistics since we will be on seperate sites. If not James I would like to come pick you up in the evenings and get out to see the boys on the boats to help share info….. HECK…….Might learn some secret spots!!

HOW MANY DAYS LEFT!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Oh I’m ready Chris…

Or should I say …getting ready… My list is made and being added to each week…

Looking forward to some great fishing !!! R~n~R !!! and good conversation !!!

khaire
    Coon Rapids, MN

This trip can’t get here quick enough! I’m spending a lot of time in the garage moving into the new boat and dreaming about pounding fish all day and enjoying the pig fest we have planned for meals at night!

The fish don’t have a chance!

arklite881south

Quote:

This trip can’t get here quick enough! I’m spending a lot of time in the garage moving into the new boat and dreaming about pounding fish all day and enjoying the pig fest we have planned for meals at night!

Welcome to IDO!! MMMMMMMMMMM!! Nice shorelunch fish fry sounds pretty darn good!! Maybe a nice bacon and onion sandy too!!

Glad to have you hear!!

The fish don’t have a chance!

arklite881south

Quote:

Oh I’m ready Chris…

Or should I say …getting ready… My list is made and being added to each week…

Looking forward to some great fishing !!! R~n~R !!! and good conversation !!!

MY lists always get bigger as the trip gets closer. Isn’t that strange?? Funny thing is it isn’t growing from food or misc supplies…….ALWAYS MORE TACKLE!!

Thats why we love it men!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.