“MoosePike??”

• arklite881south

Congratulations Dave on your 43 inch “MoosePike”. We didn’t pull a weight on her, but 20lbs is a fair starting point for this “Girthy Gal”. She was such a beast of a fish I swear it was growing hair under the fins!!

That is truly a fish of “MANLAND” Fish was efficiently CPR’d!!

My Tank walleye (Looks like goldfish in comparison) received a mouth cut, but blasted back down the hole as well.

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Nice stiff lower lip on that beast from the great norteast T-man is at baseball camp praticing his swing. gonna have to go on a field trip and pratice on those homerun balls rainy is givin up. On a side note how is the ice holdin up with all the snow?

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

NICE!!!

arklite881south

Quote:

Nice stiff lower lip on that beast from the great norteast T-man is at baseball camp praticing his swing. gonna have to go on a field trip and pratice on those homerun balls rainy is givin up. On a side note how is the ice holdin up with all the snow?

Ice is fine Andy. Plenty of slush pockets we’ll need to bust trails through though.

Get back up here pal!! We need more quick set rigs also. Need about 10!! I’ll buy them from you if you made them. Email me and I’ll tell you exactly the set up in colors.

dustin cooper
    Des Moines, IA

Quote:

Quote:

Get back up here pal!! We need more quick set rigs also. Need about 10!! I’ll buy them from you if you made them. Email me and I’ll tell you exactly the set up in colors.

YOu still nailing them on the secret color of yours? That is so wild how that combination worked every time. Nice fish fellas.

arklite881south

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your sworn to secrecy Dustin And……….YES

My (Search and Destroy team member) Andy can take the credit for it!!

YOu still nailing them on the secret color of yours? That is so wild how that combination worked every time. Nice fish fellas.

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Quote:

Quote:

Ice is fine Andy. Plenty of slush pockets we’ll need to bust trails through though.

O I C how it is now Chris> From a previous converstation:
    Ryan: “Hey Chris, what blades or what color should I grab?”
    Chris: “Doesn’t matter at all, u just have to have a blade”
    Ryan: “ok”
    HAHA

Oh yeah great fish by the way!!!!!!

dustin cooper
    Des Moines, IA

Quote:

Your sworn to secrecy Dustin And……….YES

My (Search and Destroy team member) Andy can take the credit for it!!

My lips are sealed

arklite881south

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

HAHA

LOL!! Doesn’t everyone have 1 secret. Hey we’re fisherman boys! Don’t worry Kayle your inside the “circle of trust”….but once your out

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

HAHA

LOL!! Doesn’t everyone have 1 secret. Hey we’re fisherman boys! Don’t worry Kayle your inside the “circle of trust”….but once your out

So now your saying there are stipulations to the “Circle of Trust”???? ok my lips are sealed. I suppose this applies to the big donks too?????? Don’t worry your secret is safe with me!!!!!!! I’m actually counting down the days til March and hope the time flys by until the day leave!!!

gunder 2
    North East Iowa

So Chris, what color blades do I need to have on my quick strike rigs. I’ll be up there a week from today and want to be ready. Or is it a secret? Whatever it is I know you will have us on fish. cant wait to fish with ya. later man.

arklite881south

LOL!! Not really a big secret. Bright color blades IMO attract more attention from further distances. Orange, Chartruesse, Pink…… Think about the summer fishing when that one color seems to attract every pike on your walleye gear. Then use it on your Quick Set Rig!!

Looking forward to it!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.