Private 36′ Houseboat for sale on Rainy Lake

• BobO

I have a classified ad on IDO for a private 36′ houseboat for sale on Rainy Lake. You can see lots of info and pics at http://bobonrainy.blogspot.com/
    We’re selling it because we bought a bigger boat at the same marina (Rainy Lake Houseboats).
    It’s a great boat and we’ve enjoyed it thoroughly since we finished rebuilding it in 2006. It is furnished and “turn key” ready to go. It will be in its slip as soon as ice out allows.

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

Gotta say, Bob, I’m sad to see you selling your houseboat! I know how much effort you put into making it awesome. Always hoped I’d find a way to get up there with you somehow.

Good luck on the sale.

Aaron

PS. Just read the entire post and saw you bought something larger. Good for you! The dream still lives.

BobO

Hi Aaron,
    Good to hear from you. I sent you a link to some photos of our “new” houseboat (the Vagabond). Let me know if you don’t get it. I would love to get you up there sometime!

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

That really looks awesome, Bob! Good for you guys. We should touch base sometime soon. Would love to her how the fam is doing. 612-508-9943

AC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.