WOW

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

oMother nature sure can be cruel. Tuesday was such a beautiful day,but wendsday was unreal. We hit 55. Yesterday was a little cooler but another nice day . Now a complete flip flop as the winds picked up out of the west and the temps have dropped to 3 . I had a issue with a generator last night around 10. Headed out and I could not see a thing as the winds were hurricane force. I arrived to see the generator incased in snow . After setting the guys up with a another unit I was headed home at a snail pace as I could see about 5 feet in front of me at times. The wind is still howling and I not sure what I’m going to experiance out there this morning. I had this grand plan to wait untill the temps dropped and we got the 3 inches of snow before banking the houses and augering the holes. So now I’m headed out to deal with who knows what. I also told the guys in Idaho I will move them if need be. I would also like to move minnesota. I expect the wind has done somthing crazy as my houses are all blocked up with no snow banked around them so the winds have been whipping under them all night Then to top it off the winds are still howling

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.