dasbass

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

dasbass.
    we need to talk asap. I never thought it would be this hard to give away a free night fishing.Our winner from earlier this year will be coming up friday Marv/ bambino.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

we could always have a re-deal

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Sometimes talking the talk and actually walking the walk are two different things.

das_bass
    Mound, MN

Good news I hope? PMing now.

Jaya
    Zimmerman, MN

das_bass left town time to reshuffle Thanks for the opprotunity cookie

cookie

Dasbass has contacted me and will be coming up for a day of fishing on the 22nd.
    Keep your eyes open and maybe I will give away a guided trip in my boat Imagine That this summer.

cookie

Dasbass /david rolled in yesterday with his buddy john. I will be heading out shortly to see if they had any action. The fishing went from really good LAST FRIDAY TO NOT SO GOOD THROUGH OUT THE WEEK. I TRULY FEEL BAD WHEN THE CUSTOMERS HAVE BAD FISHING. This is one of the reasons I move my houses so much. After 10 years there is only a handfull of times where the fishing has gotten better. This year has been really tough .I would say the toughest of any season I have had for finding and staying on fish. Lets hope next year the fishing is better. I know one thing mother nature will not change and always have the upper hand

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.