Another weekend flies by

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Another so so weekend .Mike from Teamiceheave.com was here in montana. Evan though the ice fishing was so so he said they had a outstanding time. They took home four. I plowed them a trail to fish and they spent part of saturday standing outside jigging and fishing in the elements. They did find one spot that marked a lot of fish but they refused to bite. They also had a pike come through and snap 3 lines in a row. Mike also said they missed a few and he sallied one at the hole sunday morning.
    I had high hopes for idaho and it did not pan out at all. 2 different groups and it was just ugly.
    Minnesota and florida wer together as I had some old high school friends up. Bill did the best and went home with his four.
    He was in old minnesota all by his self friday eve before Bob and luke arrived. While the rest of the guys were yucking it up in florida with the boombox rocking. Bill had one light on the radio turned down low and working his jig. He also landed a couple that were to big. Bob caught 2 eelpout only bob.
    we all went to hillmens tall tail tavern saturday night as it was Ricks birthday. They had a band that I thought were very good. I think they are out of Hibbing and come up every year
    .Larry and his son and brother fished part of saturday in california and managed 3 keepers. Rich got his deer head back that he shot up here 2 seasons ago. It scored 179 and was one beautiful looking deer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.