another weekend is apon us

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Here we go again. I spent the week moving all the houses onto new ice and into new areas.
    Minnesota nd florida are together for bob and Ricks group and I placed the houses on a old abandoned road. I avoided any flooding but man did I get a work out drilling the holes as the ice must be 4 feet thick there. I need to get some new auger blades this morning before I head out to drill 24 holes. Mike will be rolling in shortly for montana,. Greg is coming for Idaho and california and utah will sit empty .
    Next weekend looks real bleak with only 1 house rented at this time. Whats going on next weeknd that no one is fishing?
    Dan Jim and Loyde spent a few hours fishing minnesota yesterday . They had a couple of bites and landed two before they headed to low.
    depending how everyone doew Idaho and montana will have to be moved sunday for the next group. Which ever house does the best of the two I will be putting them closer together for darrels group sunday. they will be watching the superbowl on the ice as idaho has satalite tv. Trucks warmed up better go drill me some holes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.