Lee’s crew

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Lee and a few of his buddies dan,larry,dustin, dave and chris were up saturday through monday. They headed home with 18 fish and ate a couple sunday night. Dan said he had a blast sunday night and it was one of the fuunest times he has ever had . He was a little hungover but kept saying top 20 as far as fun. The fun wasn’t so much the fishing but the whole group just basically being stupid in a fish house.
    I spent yesterday morning just fishing with Lee as he satyed a couple of extra days to just chill. Plus he helped me move 3 houses. I arrived to old minnesota just in time to get a run of fish.We landed 6 total with 4 keepers one to big and one to small. We also lost a couple . I always horn in when Lee is up and fish with him . We have become good friends over the years and I just enjoy his company. He owns the mystery dinner theater in mpls, If you ever get a chance I highly recommend taking in a show .Very funny and we can all use a laugh or two as it makes us younger.
    The weekend is shaping up to be somewhat busy as all six sleepers are now full. I will have a detailed report this up and coming weekend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.