lost my last post

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

We have been busy here at cookieonupperredlake.
    I have allready moved california once and now also have utah on the lake. The other 4 sleepers are staged on the shore line and can go out pretty much any day,
    Steve and Dan were in california monday night and only caught 5 fish. they caught a couple more the next morning before they left. I fished there yesterday morning and got one fat 16 walleye she was stuffed with eggs. I also caught a 21 inch pike and a 9 inch perch. A hour later the house had been moved to a new spot.
    Tonyboy has been scouting for me and found a couple spots where he caught more then one fish.After a couple of calls I decided we should fix the runners on new york our day house and have it out there this seaason.Jeff is out fishing in california and had 2 keepers last I heard. Tony ate the 3 he had and I’m sure he would like to take home 4.Not sure if he has any at this time.
    Theres alot of retals on the lake now and westwind made one heck of a road. Not sure where there headed but it sure is a nice road.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.