not to much to report

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

With the deer season in full swing its been pretty quiet on the lake. The way the fish bit in oct. we may have some great fishing this year.We have some colder weather coming next week and I expect the water is plenty cold by now.
    Most of the houses are ready to go other then some small details. Maybe in a month we will be looking at some solid ice

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Nuttin a guy can do right now except wait for the cold temps to work their magic.

cookie

We now have some ice as far as you can see. Its not safe by any means but its a start. Some snow has hit our area which will slow the ice making down a bit. I keep every one posted as the season gets under way

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Next week’s In-Depth Outdoors episode is an early ice walleye show from URL. Hopefully that coincides with some walkable ice up there so the season starts off right.

cookie

Well we dodged somewhat of a bullit as they were saying up to 10 more inches of snow. We did get a few more inches. I still have not ventured on the ice and will hold off for sometime yet.

Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

Where has Jonny P been ? It seems like he hasn’t been around for awhile. I miss his input.

WS

rwestb
    OTC

Quote:

Where has Jonny P been ? It seems like he hasn’t been around for awhile. I miss his input.

WS

He hasn’t been on since the first part of September when Cookie was offering a free guided trip with lodging. Said he was “signing out”, whatever that means.

cookie

I too miss his imput. He still chimes in on other fishing sites.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Quote:

I too miss his imput. He still chimes in on other fishing sites.

Someone better have a talk with him then…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.