fall fishing

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Over the years I have offered a few free fishing trips on fishing sites.Its Ido turn. I can provide free cabin/lodging. All I ask for he to pitch in some gas money and a tip is always appriciated.Any taker just shoot me a email and we can go from there

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

I must have missed that profit earning technique in business class, can’t believe we have stayed around for four generations by charging…duh what where we thinking? Should be giving away our service.

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

where are you located?

cookie

hi Chris we are located on the shores of upper red lake inthe heart of waskish . I have came to the conclusion that I ‘m not going to become rich monetary wise but I sure can make alot of good relationships and friends from being a nice person and sharing the little I have.

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

I’ll bite. It sounds too good to be true. Can you PM me with more details?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I must have missed that profit earning technique in business class, can’t believe we have stayed around for four generations by charging…duh what where we thinking? Should be giving away our service.

I gave away fishing trips all the time when I was guiding. Turned me into one of the most heavily booked guides in the state in the matter of a couple years. Of course being able to catch the heck out of the fish didn’t hurt.

Free Trip on Mille Lacs w/ James Holst back in 2003

cookie

hey cpertey Did you recieve my pm? It lookd like mike was going to talk it over and get back to me to pick a date

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

cookie…I did get your message. I’ve been trying to figure out how to make it work, but my fall is pretty packed. How many days/nights were you thinking? How long of a drive from LaCrosse?

cookie

Not sure we are 4 1/2 hours from mpls if you do not dilly dally. The trip would be one full day of fishing and two nights in the cabin. Maybe fishing the second morning depending on how we do and the weather.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Heck yeah I’d be interested in fishing with Cookie!!!

Currently my schedule if very flexible. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the offer, Cookie.

whittsend

Do you do ice trips????

We’ll probably be headed by Red on our way to LOW sometime this winter…

cookie

Fish anytime shoot me your phone number and I will give you a call. I have not had a commmitment from the other two and would like to get a date set on my calender. whittsend I do ice houses in the winter

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’m interested as well. Can you shoot me a PM? Two people ok so I can have some company on the drive?

Eric

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

Fish anytime shoot me your phone number and I will give you a call. I have not had a commmitment from the other two and would like to get a date set on my calender.

PM sent.

Thanks

cookie

Since I never heard back from Mike the next one on the list was Francis and he has made the commitment and Him and his son will be coming up for my offer towards the end of sept. I will post how we do when they leave

cookie

A nice day on a weekend After a hardy brunch it was time to get the boat on the lake. Again the weather man had said 5 to 15 mph winds and the lake was like glass? What a treat. I was going no matter what the winds weres as I have been itching to get out. After strting out deep with not a bite I headed toowards the north shore and found my first keeper a fat 19 in 4 feet of water next to some dying weeds. My second fish came a little later a 17. 2 bites and two fish . I then headed out deeper to check another spot but with nothing there and 2 in the live well it was good enough for me so I headed in.Fresh fish for lunch today

cookie

Not much to report about the fishing here on upper red lake. I took one of the grandkids out for a a bit on saturday.He got cold right away so we did not fish very long.I will try and wet a line after work this week as a fish dinnner sounds real good
    The grouse hunting has been real good Ole a very close friend and I went to check on a friends cabin and flushed a covy of 7. Ole has gotten a few since he has been here as well as jones. they both headed out this morning to see ifd they could finish there limits to take home.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.