URL updates?

• timmy

Opener found fish in 4-6′ of water with 53 degree temps……

What is it like out there now?

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Like Central America; hot, weedy and infested with bugs. Water temps are jumping back and forth often hitting the 70 mark depending on the latest winds. A variety of minnow species are in shallow past the reed and weed lines feeding on a new hatch of bugs so walleye and pike are present in the super shallows to a point. Although the main faction of fish started to creep to the deep following the now post spawn shiners swarms. 9-10 feet of water was good although it is more about finding bait fish on your electronics verses a certain depth.

mcrew
    zumbrota,mn

jonny p thanks for the report I am always look to see what the report is on red I do not think you remember me but my parents have a cabin on the river next to sandys I know your dad some what it is good to see that you do some posting on this site. I am coming up on the 17th to chase some eyes and may be one of those toothy criters maybe we will meet up D mitchell

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Its Waskish I know who you are! Heck everybody knows who you are. Pobably even know when you show up and when you leave…what you had for dinner and how long you where here until you mowed the lawn.

The toothy’s should be going good as soon as this wind will give us a break.

mcrew
    zumbrota,mn

thanks for the reply jonny maybe I will see around next week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.