Beacon Harbor Resort

• jonny p
    Waskish, MN

I had the chance yesterday to take a little time and run up north to see how Dean and Debbie have been doing with the renovations of Beacon Harbor Resort on the North Shore and I have to say I was impressed. They have five rooms up and running with the sixth one expected to be completed within the next few days. It was very clear that Debbie played a role in the décor and finishing touches as they turned out great. Dean and Ray where wading through the snow working on his new sign as we chatted about spring fishing, the boat harbor and the walleyes they have been getting on his ice road, all points of positive progress and you can see why they have done so much with the place already. They also have their website up and running along with email and phone service all taken care of, now it’s just a matter of looking them up and watching the website for the latest information.

It has been a few years since that harbor was bustling with the activity of boats going back and forth and kids fishing off the docks; it will be nice to see that again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.