Fordenstein/Hillmans Road

• jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Those of you that fished with the Petrowske family back in the eighties may remember this classic! I couldn’t stand to see what was a perfect plow truck sit in back in the woods and rot after so many good years of service. Plus where else can you find a 1/2 ton body with, 3/4 ton suspension on 1 ton axles and tranni all powered by the infamous Ford in line six? I spent a little time this fall and brought this monster back to life, it was born to crush snow and it spent its first day back in action digging out from one heck of a storm.

On that note we have pushed the Hillmans road well past the three mile mark today. It took all day and I spent a good part of the day pushing a v plow truck with Fordenstein just to get through. (Yes we push one truck with another) Hopefully tomorrow we can get some houses onto some prime real estate for our VERY understanding clients that all where fouled up by the snow and worked around the weather. I’m so glad Patsy was able to get everyome rescheduled as many couldn’t even leave home due to closed roads, major bummer for anyone.

Here are few pics from today, Fordenstein and the view form a lake plow.

shaky legs2

Doesn’t Buddy have one of the same genre, only cream color for the side accent color?? This must be a great rig for early ice.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Always a job to do out there eh Jon?

That old Ford brings a tear to the eye…..think of all the years it sat in the brush just waiting to die of rust and further neglect. Good to see you won’t be letting it off so easy!

Joel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.