Sleepers and misc for sale

• russjudy
    Minnesota

All 3 of the 2006 Ice Castle sleepers will be up for sale on Feb 26 and will be parked by our cabin if anyone wants to take a look.

2 – 8×18 V, 4 bunk w/8 holes
    1 – 7×16’V, 3 bunk w/6holes
    All have private bathroom areas and a 2 burner stovetop plus 12 V and 110 wiring and 16000 BTU forced air furnace with wall thermostat.

1- 7×14’V, 3 bunk, 6 hole with same furnace, 12V and 110, 3 burner stovetop w/oven, oak paneling, fold down side table and lots of extras.

The 1984 truck with plow is also for sale and might even sell the 2 Honda 2000 generators and a Strikemaster auger.

If anyone is interested in any of the above give Russ a call @ 320-293-8905 for prices.

ericanelson
    Albertville

Whats going on.. R U getting out of the business up there?

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Price????

russjudy
    Minnesota

We usually buy new houses each year and sell the used ones so we can offer customers top of the line sleepers.

Because of Russ’s health problems this season we haven’t decided if we will continue next year.

For prices, contact Russ @ 320-293-8905

russjudy
    Minnesota

we posted all pricing and info under Classified Sales
    the cabin is under realestate
    the plow truck is under cars & trucks
    the sleepers, augers,honda generators etc are under fishing equipment

all our prices are listed with tax included- we can save you a pile of money on the sleepers, were selling them way below our dealers cost, they have been used only 6 months and are in new shape- the cabin is well kept up along with our equipement or items-
    we had the best season in over 2 years as far as bookings and the plus part was the fishing- we were very fortunate to land on several spots that were non stop – I mean if it wasnt crappies bitting it was walleye and gators, sometimes 1 house would just produce all day then the next day another one would and the others slowed up for that day- night bites after 9pm were very few, let me tell you we put many hours in fishing after 11pm and finally gave up– I believe I may have mentioned it before but the biggest Gator was 39 and 5/8ths, most were in the 30-36″ range- the biggest eye was 24-1/2″ the biggest crappie was 15-1/8″–the average crappie was 13-14″ wieghing in at 1-1/2lbs, the 16″ eyes weighed in at 1-1/2lbs averages;;
    for some reson this year I seem to put my house (the one I sleep in and stay in all season) on a slow non productive spot- for Crappies no matter where I moved it on each move, even the eyes stayed away and I was the only house all winter that never had or caught a Gator!!!????- Was it my turn to be the loser? well someone has to take the title this year and right now IM “”TOP DOG IN THAT CLASS””!!! “I except the award and honor”
    hopefully Brian will be able to post some of the years pixs for you that I sent him- take care for now everyone!
    snapfizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.