Upper Red report

• Anonymous

DeeZee, your report is right on the money for the weekend!
    I know DeeZee discussed the Otter Lodge but I wanted to say again how great the Otter Lodge worked out in this frigid weather. I was also really impressed with the ease of setup and the quality of the product. I attached a cool pic of DeeZee and a URL Crappie and I’ll follow up a couple of more pics just for fun!

Anonymous

I attached a nice URL Crappie caught on a red glow spoon…

Anonymous

Looks like a pretty good trip considering the conditions….In any conditions those Otters are awesome. How about those Red Lake Slabs!!! Man Late February thru June is going to be awesome…I can’t wait.

Anonymous

Here’s a fun little machine parked on the ice on URL…

Anonymous

The fishing is only going to get better from here. My next trip to URL is in four weeks and I can’t wait. Besides, after that the rivers will be in full flow and the soft water fun will be on.
    Thanks again Sean for the great directions…
    Ron

Anonymous

Here is Ron with a nice LOTW walleye!

Anonymous

Lake of the woods has plenty of ice for vehicle travel.
    Here is a pic of my Laser 10″ auger getting a workout!

Anonymous

Thanks again Sean for the direction as well. Nothing like putting the odds in your favor when you have a short weekend to work with. THe weekend definately went too quick. I wish we had a couple more days to work the crappies over…..next time!

Anonymous

What the heck is that thing? Is it one of those “snoboats”???

Good report DeeZee… I’m glad to hear you got a few jigging. I’m heading back up March 5,6,7th… can’t wait!!!!

Anonymous

It looks like you just about needed a longer auger. But I’m sure youv’e heard that before!

Thanks for sharing the pics DeeZee.

Anonymous

Wise guy!! Size never matters right?

Here is Ron with a nice Lake of the woods walleye that hit shortly after I lost my fish that was almost the same size as this one! Almost a nice daily double.

Anonymous

Here is a ugly mug shot of myself with a dandy URL crappie!

Anonymous

And here is one last one!
    This gives everyone how fast and furious the fishing can be. And best of all we came up with a new catching technique!

When you can do this……they must be biting!

Anonymous

Well, I guess we can quit asking what you guys did for quality entertainment! Learn that from some of the “yocals”?

Anonymous

That’s ok, DeeZee, last night Dustin openly admitted that his lightbulb doesn’t come on at all! Great pics, by the way.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.