Bowstring

• Anonymous

I was wondering if any one has heard a report from Bowstring. My dad has a place up there and I was wondering If it would be worth heading up there. When I ask my dad he never really knows too much (about the fishing report).
    Sealegs

Anonymous

Howdi sealegs. I would be there if my folks had a place up there. It’s so close to other lakes that you’ll find some fish for sure. Heck that’s only a short hop to Winni and those Jumbo Perch. Pro Staffer Sean Colter has been doing real well up there. I’m sure when he see’s this string he’ll send out an answer. Let us know when your heading that way and how you do. Steve

Anonymous

The north end of lake for the crappies would be your best bet. It is a tappering drop from 14-22 feet and its a silty to mud bottom. The walleye and perch action has been slow at best. The locals are getting a few, with the humps on the North end producing the best…if you want to call it that. One thing to remember is Winnie and Cutfoot are a short distance away…and the bite is good there for all three, especially those Jumbo perch. Good Luck and let me know how things went if you get out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.