EFN Pro-Staff Pic – Pokegama Piggie!

• Anonymous

Here’s a dandy sent out to us by Sean Colter…

Awesome fish Sean!

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTL, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

Good fishin’,

EFN Webstaff

Anonymous

This was one of many over the last few nights. This one was a 27 incher but as you can see it was very thick, my guess is she was pushing nine pounds. On Monday night we had this one and a bunch of fish in the 23-26 inch range. I will try to send in more Pokegama pics here each night that were out….boy theres nothing like the feeling of a night bite walleye.

DONOTDELETE

Keep ’em comin’ buddy! I’m just pumped to hit Mille Lacs tonight and your invite to fish Pokegama with you is just icing on the cake!

What the heck am I doing in the office…?! I’m soooo outa’ here…lol

Anonymous

Sean, I have a friend that has a cabin on Pokie! I’m going to print a picture and make him jealous !! I don’t think he knows where the big ones are ? What do you think Pete !
    Maybe you could use a little guide service !

Richard (Smitty)

keep a tight line !!!

Anonymous

Nice fish Sean,

Thanks for sharing the picture.
    I think it puts everyone here “in the mood” for the night bite!!

JimJacobs

Hey Guys & Gals,

I’ll be coming up to Pokegama the first weekend in October (next weekend).
    Would like to try and put a few Walleyes in the boat.

Any pointers on where to try and what bait or lure that has been producing well.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Try around the golf course and the large island just out from the golf course. The better fishing is near and after dark. Pull Rapala husky jerks after dark in about 6-8 feet of water at 1-2 miles per hour. Daytime bite look to the egde in 14-20 feet of water in these same areas with a jig and minnow. Good Luck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.