Upper Red Lake

• outsider
    Beautiful downtown Shotley, Minnesota

If you are not quite ready to put your ice fishing gear away and you are still looking for some ice fishing action Upper Red Lake just may be what you are looking for. The cold weather this past weekend has saved most of the lake accesses for maybe another week, there still is 30 plus inches of good ice on most of the Lake. This late ice can be some of the most productive ice of the entire season.

DONOTDELETE

I got a kick out of your occupation listed in your profile: “Resort Owner / Clown / Fishing Guide?”

Nothing like having a sense of humor along with knowing how to catch slabs, eh?!

Anonymous

H2O,

Jerry from Rogers Resort is a great guy. He tries to tell everyone, along with his wife, where the fish are likely to be each day. I would highly recommend this resort for ice or open water season. Thanks for doing such a great job Jerry….. See ya Friday

DONOTDELETE

Absolutely. I value a good sense of humor highly and this guy sounds like a great fellow to share a beer with.

Too many ultra-serious people in this world…

outsider
    Beautiful downtown Shotley, Minnesota

Sean,

Saw you go by on Friday, it’s been so busy around here lately that I never have time to chat and I almost never get to fish any more.

James,

I would take you up on that sometime but it would have to be a soda of some type. Seems I don’t have time for that any more either.

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

sean just a note to let you know that next time i WILL kick your asz jerking them upper red lake CRAPPIES i was only being nice cuz your wife told me i had to ha ha any way cant wait till next adventure to crappieville and cant wait to catch more fish than you in your new boat he he .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.