Latest and Greatest Reports?

• Zach H

Headed up to URL next week and getting kinda worried that there has been very little talk anymore about the bite. Anyone been up there recently? Hopefully I didn’t miss the bus.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

I know some guys that are up there right now. I got left behind due to work but anyways they of course are texting me and it seems like they are do ok on eaters. Good luck up there when you go.

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

We got back on the first and we were catching plenty of fish. It wasn’t non-stop, but we had plenty to eat and brought sixteen back. We didn’t keep anything below 16″. We caught a few jigging, but most were rattle wheels.

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Heading up tomorrow. Looks like there won’t be much fishing outside. Hopefully the bite is still good.

Zach H

Quote:

Heading up tomorrow. Looks like there won’t be much fishing outside. Hopefully the bite is still good.

You guys going out on your own, or did you guys go with an outfitter? I was excited to place a couple tip-ups out, but I will promise you that isn’t going to happen. I just talked a guy that I work with that just got back from there and he said anywhere from 20-40 fish a day. Supposedly red and white, and pink were his best colors. Good luck and stay warm. Be safe out there. He said the wind was blowing around a lot of snow blocking a lot of people in.

HowieT
    Eden Prairie,MN

Went up with two other guys Friday, came back yesterday. Fishing was steady Friday and Saturday until about 7 Saturday night when it started getting very cold. Easily got our limit Friday and Saturday with only one fish after 7 on Saturday night. Everyone we talked to said the same thing. It should get good again after this cold snap. Caught nothing big. All were 16-18 inchers, and fat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.