live report on the ice now

• bigcrappie
    Blaine

For those of you looking for a fix, I am on the ice right now and have been sense saturday. Fishing the north end out of Becons Resort. We have the whole lake to our self miles of ice with no one with in miles. We have been getting 12-18 fish a day size from 8″ to 19 1/2″. Eat some every night and lunch at WestWinds $8.95 with 2 sides. The days of 40 fish a day are gone it is back to fishing in Febuary. Heard from the bar gal someone got a 28″ plus eye out fo one there rentals Friday night. No snow on the ice just some drifts from old houses. You can drive anywhere. Wind was strong now the sun is out and light wind.

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

How deep of water are you fishing in?

Who’s road are you using?

I plan on making the first trip up this weekend.

cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Yup pretty quiet out there. Hillmens had 7 vechicles at houses and three of them were my customers. The fishing was slow with Jason and his family up to 5 this morning.The other two houses I moved today. They were on new spots for less then 24 hours. I decided I needed to vacate the area as I have fished it out.
    Ron and two buds fished next to the pressure ridge and went home with 6. There was a big ice castle that rolled in and they had three this morning. Lyle, Darcy and chriss wemt home with 9. Phil had his four and was sleeping as he has the flu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.