URL Opener Roll Call

• crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Hey all, who’s going to be up on URL for the opener? Mike “Suzuki” Yager and I will be up. There are 6 guys in 2 boats in our group this year. Give us a shout on channel 82 if you’re up. We go by “Team Skeeter”.

Good luck to all!! Hope everyone them!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Oh yea!!
    Drumming grouse as our alarm clock.

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

can’t go until June 8 or even 11, ugh!!!

Don Miller
    Onamia, MN

I will be there Friday at the Big Bog State park with my favorite wife. Will you be in or near the Tamarack River?

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

be there on the 25th for a week. normal/late ice out and normal/cool weather until then will equal lights out fishing with a little stable weather. only severe fronts and gailforce winds can ruin the bite for the next 6 weeks on Red.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Don, we launch out of Rogers because that’s the area we are comfortable with.

cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

I’ll be out there with my brother from chicago and his buddie. I have not used my cb since I aquired the boat so I willl give you a shout

cookie

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

suzuki,

May want to call ahead. I am pretty sure Rogers does not let you launch there anymore without being a camper there. Can always go down to Mort’s though a stones throw down the road. It could have changed again though.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Joe,

You are right, a few years ago, Roger’s closed their launch to anyone that wasn’t a camper, however last year they opened back up. (Shhhhhh) It’s a lot less crowded and in a nice little channel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.