Zipple Bay Day shacks

• packmann
    spring valley

we just booked our trip to stay at Zipples 4days and 4 nights in a shallow water sleeper. we did this last year but found a lot of dead time between 10am and 3pm. this year we forked out the money to get the deep water day shack with the sleepers. has any one done this and was wondering how far they put the day shacks away from the sleepers? also did you have alot better luck during the day vs early and late morning.

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Thats a good way to go.Morning and evenings shallow for walleyes and deep during the day for saugers/walleyes mix.Thats what I do but it doesnt always work.Im not sure but I would guess they are around 10-15 FOW shallow and 25-30 deep.I have a deep water sleeper rented from them in 2 weeks and will probably go shallow mornings and evenings unless the deep water produces at those times.Zipple is a nice place and there rates and houses are pretty good.Good luck

packmann
    spring valley

yes it is a nice place, we stayed there last year and to be able to drive there in your own truck was very nice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.