Boat storage…. every year….

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

<Rant> Of course like most people every year I have to put the boat away for winter, seeing that I don’t currently have a garage big enough of my own, I’m forced to store my boat else where, and every year, I can never get the darn boat out of storage anytime near when I’d like too. I was hoping to be able to get my boat sometime this week, nope, didn’t happen, maybe I’ll be able to get it by Friday, this just bums me out… My buddy is going fishing this morning, I’m stuck at work til 6 am, they are going to be one the water by 5am, so I miss my weekend ride, and my chance to go fishing this weekend. Man I’m itching to go fishing, so close, but so far away. On the positive note I’ll be in my new place this summer, a short 3 minutes from the nearest boat launch, and yes there is more than enough room for the truck and boat in the garage, this will be the last time this happens to me. Probably wouldn’t have caught anything anyways right.. LOL humor me.
    <rant off>

Anyone get a chance to hit the water yet?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Well there is allways a bright side to every gray cloud

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

just think, now you won’t have to pay them high prices to get your boat stored, and when ever you get the itch to go fishing, you can go out to the garage and sit in your boat and cast around your garage trying to catch things there. ha haha and you can do that while drinking BEER!!!!!!

shane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.