WI budget changes, what are we waiting on?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

“I want my support and staff of law enforcement and firefighters to be top notch. I want the folks repairing our infrastructure to get it right the first time-“

I would like to have this to but are starting to wonder if things like this are soon going to be luxuries to many of us. If there is no money services need to be cut.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I got something for you union guys.

Thanks for keeping me from having to work 18 hours without breaks. Thank you for my salary which allowed me to by a cookie for you. Thank you for my ergonomical mouse, ergonomical keyboard and 4 smoke breaks a day. Thanks for the fish in the water, the grass that grows, the sun that rises, my TV, my girlfriend, my pug, my toilet, my IDO, all of which could not be possible without you.

Too much?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

…and on the Seventh Day Pug and the Union rested(?)

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

…and on the Seventh Day Pug and the Union rested(?)

The Pug will never rest until there is no one left to needle.

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

Only one cookie

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Only one cookie

LMAO, if that isn’t a pure sign of greed. A gesture, though mostly poking, and one isn’t good enough. Zonar, I’m sure you didn’t mean it that way. That’s how I interpreted it. Give it all to me, and screw having anything left over for anyone else.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

LOL, Iwas going to say it was all I could afford on a non union wage and that you guys would have no problem sharing it with your brothers.

I am glad both sides can have a little fun with it. It is Friday, dang gummet!

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

Thank god its friday have a great weekend

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Hey pug, That cookie wouldn’t be made with stinkbait would it?

Seriously though, I’d like to give a shout out to our moderators who allowed this thread to continue! Lots and lots of thoughts and opinions, and it has remained extremely civil, kudos to the members! This site and it’s members are top notch and can civily discuss hot topics without name calling and bashing. Proud to be here!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Seriously though, I’d like to give a shout out to our moderators who allowed this thread to continue! Lots and lots of thoughts and opinions, and it has remained extremely civil, kudos to the members! This site and it’s members are top notch and can civily discuss hot topics without name calling and bashing. Proud to be here!

X2 this thread combined with the dems on the run (which turned into a continuation of this) was around 160 or 170 posts without hitting the nuke button. Even though this is a fishing site, the economy impacts all of us – retailers, distributors, bait shops,…..and what is happening here may be happening in your state soon.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.