what they’re saying……

• Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Cutler was “labeled” long before yesterday

If “Dr.Pug” knows so much about Jay Cutler does that make Pug a gynecologist

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Cutler was “labeled” long before yesterday

If “Dr.Pug” knows so much about Jay Cutler does that make Pug a gynecologist

Labeled a quitter for missing 1 game in his career due to a concussion?

I am flattered. Yes, I am an expert in that area, but I am not a Doctor.

hnd

people think he’s detached and makes poor decisions at times. noone has every questioned his toughness until yesterday. which is stupid.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I said months ago…he has no heart. He does not know how to motivate himslef, let alone the team. Nothing I seen yesterday, changes my opinion of him…. it was the same story in Denver…

big G

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

I think it was explained pretty well on ESPN radio this morning. Basically because Fox told us nothing except he was questionable and he wasn’t limping, his perception around the league, and appeared just fine on the sideline everybody, including a lot of NFL players and not just dbag packer fans, thought he was being gutless.

I think you all need to lighten up. Do you want to see Mark Sanchez wipe his bugger on Brunell, then click here

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

…dbag packer fans, thought he was being gutless.

I didn’t say specifically Packer fans.

I think I let it all out this morning and my old wishy-washy self will probably be back to rooting for the Packers by the end of the week.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice !!!!

big G

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Nice !!!!

big G

To be clear, that doesn’t mean I take back anything I said about the criticism and pot shots at Cutler.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for correcting me. I knew it was some sort of “cl”.

acl’s aren’t as bad. some small tears don’t require surgery and at times you can even play on them. mcl’s are totally different. you can stand, you can even walk without much discomfort but as soon as you start strenuous activity, there isn’t much you can do.

ACL’s may not be as bad, But you try playing on a knee you can’t use very well! Ihave torn one and if that’s what it is.I don’t blame him for coming out! I had one last spring and it hurt worse than the Achillies tendon I did a few years ago! So don’t tell me he’s pussing out IF that is what he has!

hnd

no they are terrible. i’ve torn both acl and mcl. neither was fun. but my complete tear of my acl wasn’t as bad as my phase II mcl.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Cutler is hurt a little worse than we thought.

I had no idea that a sprained mcl can make you isolate yourself from the team and affect your attitude on helping out and encouraging your teammates in the biggest game in franchise history.

My bad , I owe Cutler my sincere apol…………..nope, still a spoiled little punk

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Cutler is hurt a little worse than we thought.
    I had no idea that a sprained mcl can make you isolate yourself from the team and affect your attitude on helping out and encouraging your teammates in the biggest game of franchise history.

My bad , I owe Cutler my sincere apol…………..nope, still a spoiled little punk

big_g
    Isle, MN

Where can I send flowers too…???

Well said Jeff

big G

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Quote:

I had no idea that a sprained mcl can make you isolate yourself from the team and affect your attitude on helping out and encouraging your teammates in the biggest game of franchise history.

Interesting that Caleb and sideline reporters are saying just the opposite…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Where can I send flowers too…???

Well said Jeff

big G

My address with a card that says, Love Dr. Mike. That should keep me busy tonight.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Quote:

Good team mates are going to have his back, Urlacher chimed in right after the game, as he should have. Only going on what was seen from the cameras angle, which was a dour, whiney looking putz.
    Mabe you are right, without sound bites it’s probably unfair to throw him under the bus yet, we’ll wait for the end of the first Cutler interview and let Chicago do that for us

hnd

Quote:

Quote:

this. fox really did a poor job on sunday. they got the story they wanted to force though.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Dr. Mike here I’m not the one to judge weather Jay, could have kept playing. As I haven’t walked in his shoes. But if your looking at super bowl talent as a QB, ya better look elsewhere. Go Pack

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

I said months ago…he has no heart. He does not know how to motivate himslef, let alone the team. Nothing I seen yesterday, changes my opinion of him…. it was the same story in Denver…

big G

Think about it…Denver picked Kyle Orton over him.

They saw something in him!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

here’s my take on things, first off attitude starts at the top, yes the head coach..with a name like Lovie what do you expect?

hnd

Quote:

Quote:

big G

Think about it…Denver picked Kyle Orton over him.

They saw something in him!

and the guy that made that trade got fired for gross incompetence

chippee
    sw wi

and look where denver finished and where chicago finished, and as far as farve last year in the nfc champ. game was he gutsy or stupid and ended up hurting his team. football is a team game not a contest of who can play hurt the longest, the vikings lost a game they should have won because of his move, and the bears almost came back and won a game they should of lost, not ready to close the door on cutler yet, first year in a complicated offense and reach the nfc championship game with a makeshift line, I’m keeping the faith

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Personally I take back what I said about cutler. As was stated football is a team sport and I think fox got the story they wanted to create. My coments came befor it was rebelled it was an mcl issue. I would rather have him on the sidelines that playing. He keeps playing that game could have been 45-0. His mcl explains the interception alot more than just bad cutler showing. The guy has a cannon and will over throw, as was shown earlier on a pass to Hester, well before he underthrows a receiver. YeAh he could go out there but he would have been doing more harm than good. So why? Also there was no pep talk known to man that could have helped Collins. The guy sucks! And I’m not so sure Caleb or the receivers needed jay to be a cheerleader. They went out did there job and made a game of it.

If ya hate cutler you hate him. But I think that most peoples reasons are poorly based IMHO. I’ll take cutler over 90% of the quarter backs out there. Time to cheer for one of the only other quarterbacks I would want on my team…… Football gods forgive me! Go pack! Ugh

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.