what they’re saying……

• rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

THINK BARTMAN WILL LET US MOVE IN….????

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quitler set a fine example for his team by sitting his pansy butt on the bench. In a game that big you tough it out, if you can walk you play.

Brett it texting Lovie now, put me in coach!

GO PACK GO!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quitler set a fine example for his team by sitting his pansy butt on the bench. In a game that big you tough it out, if you can walk you play.

Brett it texting Lovie now, put me in coach!

GO PACK GO!!!!

I know it is really hard to know how bad an injury is from the living room but something just didn’t seem right after watching Cutler walking around on the sidelines. I mean this is your biggest game of the season, man! Farve, Manning… you’d have to have a leg fall off before those guys would back out of a big game.

I know, I know… armchair analyst.

g-no
    Minnesota

AGREED. Any other leg would have have to been falling off. That was dissappointing, but OH WELL!

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Why would Martz be asking that? He did one heck of a job with the 3rd string qb. That kid did a heck of a job against the Pack!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Jimmy Johnson just shredded Cut-up on National T.V

No kidding, the guy is walking around with hardly a limp, a limp that an Urlacher, Briggs or Butkis would have completely passed off as a nuisance!

Beware Jay, the wrath of 3 million rabid, Chitown Bears are coming after your spoiled

How long will the critisism last? Forever if we know bear fans

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Why would Martz be asking that? He did one heck of a job with the 3rd string qb. That kid did a heck of a job against the Pack!

Agreed I was starting to rehearse my “how did we get beat by Mr.Haniee” alibi speech

whiskeyandwater
    ????

James,
    I couldn’t agree more. As a bears fan that killed me. After Urlachers int. I don’t know how no matter how bad he was hurt he didn’t have to have someone holding him back. I mean as a qb that gets ripped on for quitting that right there was your chance. Shut everyone up once and for all. Even if you lose you make them carry yOu off the field. There are plenty of qb s that line the HOF that would have done that. Instead the 3rd, which should have Been 2nd, string qb had to come In and be the qb the team needed. Sad sad sad.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Cutler seems like he is whiner? He doesn’t hustle on and off the field when things aren’t going his way? Anyone else see this behavior or am I crazy?

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Cutler had to say it to someone…..Geez are we a little touchy??? Besides, you know Cutler isn’t going to take the blame

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

Boo Jay Gut-less. Boo!!!!
    The only reason we were in that game in the end was our defense and Hanie. I wish our puzzy prima-donna QB would have gotten “hurt” in the first quarter- Da Bears would be going to the big dance.

Well played Pack.
    Go take it to the Steelers with a yard of cack and a bucket of balls.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

this guy doesn’t deserve to even play in the nfl. biggest game of his life and he backs down like a baby!

hnd

you guys do realize jay cutler has been sacked and knocked down over 100 times this year right? almost twice any other qb this year. my bf tore his acl during a basketball game and stayed on the bench cheering us on….it didn’t even look like it. until he got into the lockerroom.

a qb with no heart doesn’t stay in games when hes being tossed around left and right. he looks like he has no interest but dont’ be surprised he has some sort of tear.

don’t blame cutler for everything. blame the terrible o-line that finally allowed the hit that took him out.

walleyejgr

look at the hit Rogers took, he didn’t pu##y out!!!Cutler did the same crap when he played for Denver.He’s a free agent QB, more than likely he will be playing else where this next season

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Wow is Cutler is getting crushed by other NFL players. You don’t see NFL players calling out ‘one of their own’ for being heartless every day.

Cutler

hnd

Quote:

look at the hit Rogers took, he didn’t pu##y out!!!Cutler did the same crap when he played for Denver.He’s a free agent QB, more than likely he will be playing else where this next season

if i remember correctly, you rodgers missed a game and a half because he apparently “pu##y’d” out.

the medical staff wanted him out at half time. he said no, went out for 2 series and then the doctors put the kebosh on it. this isnt’ the 80’s where he could tell them to eff off and go back in. acl/mcl type injuries are only noticable when you try and do an activity. ice and crutches are worthless. you can stand you can sit, you can look relativley normal.

i hate the bears but i’ll defend cutler here.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Favre’s ankle after last years NFC champ game… wish they would have pulled him

big G

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Favre’s ankle after last years NFC champ game… wish they would have pulled him

big G

Still the guttiest performance I’ve ever seen Cutler probably hates Favre, look at the standards he set?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Tore his ACL. I guess if you guys wanted to see him end his career because his knee went 90 degree to the side, you are sick.

Then again, you guys probably thought Henderson and Theisman were wusses for being carted off and not finishing their games.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

On the other side of the fence, not only did Aaron Rodgers continue to play after a nasty hit from Julius Peppers, but Mark Sanchez came back from a hard hit, (and I’m sure what was & still is a very sore body) to almost rally his team to a late come-from-behind victory.
    Great effort and he earned a ton of respect from his team mates in the process. Fans and players alike expect their leaders to play hurt (if necessary) in big games.

hnd

combine the hits rodgers and sanchez and you might come close to cutlers numbers this year. there is only so much abuse the body can take. the poor line finally brings on an MCL tear. there is nothign you can do. noone can continue on an mcl tear. not favre not dan hampton, noone. acl is different story. mcl its over.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Thanks for correcting me. I knew it was some sort of “cl”.

big_g
    Isle, MN

If he didn’t tear it in the game…. he did when he got home…

big G

hnd

Quote:

If he didn’t tear it in the game…. he did when he got home…

big G

hahah

we were joking at work.

doc : jay, you just sprained it during the game

jay : ahh hell, this is bad

doc : don’t worry, i tore it while checking it out we are good to go here.

jay : sweet

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

by far the most anticipated MRI results in sports

hnd

Quote:

Thanks for correcting me. I knew it was some sort of “cl”.

acl’s aren’t as bad. some small tears don’t require surgery and at times you can even play on them. mcl’s are totally different. you can stand, you can even walk without much discomfort but as soon as you start strenuous activity, there isn’t much you can do.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

mcl’s are totally different. you can stand, you can even walk without much discomfort but as soon as you start strenuous activity, there isn’t much you can do.

So that’s what I have….. I tore my mcl years ago.. my wife needs to see this….

big G

chomps
    Sioux City IA

even if the results come back clear, do you really thing the Bears staff will release the truth? They will sugar coat and add some more frosting on this to make it appear like a serious injury.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Aw Pug

As an outside observer without any ponies in the game, it seems to me there are a lot of dbags out there coming down hard on a guy for having a torn MCL. I am guessing if you guys had millions riding on your knee, you’d wuss out some how too. You might not even try a few series in the 3rd.

Go Steelers!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.