Motorola Droid X

• Mocha
    Park Rapids

Just picked up my new Droid X….. what suggestions do you guys have for the “must have” apps (free or pay)?

Thanks!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Use the search function below, using “droid apps” as your search target. Include the quotes to narrow the field.

bofferdahl
    Maple Grove, MN

Navionics!! 14 bucks!! It has been my most useful app

dbright
    Cambridge

mn dnr lakefinder and +1 on navionics

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

advanced task killer, google goggles, camscannner, yelp, pandora, bump, weather bug, and of course, angry birds.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Come on, no one plays Appeak Poker?

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Full tilt poker You can play for real money

boos1906

The fish log called fish notes. Definately well worth the 13 bucks it costs. I use it all the time and love it. I used fishinbuddy for awhile and like the fishnotes one much better.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Google Sky Map is free and cool. You can point the phone anyplace in the sky and it shows you names of constellations.

boos1906

+1 on google sky maps. I personally don’t have it but my gf does and its pretty sweet.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

The fish log called fish notes. Definately well worth the 13 bucks it costs. I use it all the time and love it. I used fishinbuddy for awhile and like the fishnotes one much better.

Fishing Buddy is a real clunky app. I haven’t tried FishNotes, but I am working on my own custom app.

What kind of research can you do with Fish Notes? Does it tie into a website too?

Entering a log is great, but I want something that will actually help me where to fish depending on the conditions and time of year. Just going back and looking at the details of past logs one by one just won’t cut it for me. I might as well use a spreadsheet then.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.