Did anybody catch the Packers’ game?

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I love how every week you tell all the packer fans to just wait until next week until everything comes to a halt….That’s been the broken record comment for a month now! In your own words its easy to predict the past…I’m sure if the Pack, by some ridiculous un-foreseen event, were to lose, you’d be quoting yourself from weeks prior saying I TOLD YOU SO! But when they go on to win the big show you’ll still be proud because you put yourself out there on that big brave line and made your predictions before the game. That’s a very bold and courageous movement there, almost deserving of a medal. Say what you want but the only ones who have been completely wrong so far are the packer bashers. Add another one to the list…what about these Patriots you speak of???

With all of that said…

big_g
    Isle, MN

Here is a classic…. shows up sunday nights, doesn’t post anything relevant… probably a bass fisherman too…

big G

chomps
    Sioux City IA

would all you guys quit piling on big g! After all he slept at a Holiday Inn last night b/c that is where the wheels on the bandwagon fell off. I predict the Jets smother the Pats! I also predict big g sleeps with a smile on his face knowing he pee’d on someones parade.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

probably a bass fisherman too…

big G

This doesnt have to get personal does it? (People dont really fish for bass do they?)

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

I love you guys but I think I’m done with this post. Big G, I’ll be back on next sunday night…unless the pack loses then I may change my screen name.

tjgeerdes
    Rice Lake, WI

Well big G here’s my smack and predictions….Packers beat the bears in the NFC Champ. and move on to play the Notyets in the Superbowl, where they proceed to crush them. Clay Matthews with 2 or 3 sacks of the “Sanchize” in the big dance along with a masterful performance by Rodgers and the offense, lead to an easy defeat of Rex “Foot Man” Ryan and the rest of the Notyets! Go Pack Go!!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

“the statement that got me and apparantly some others is the backing in”

I am thinking that G’s got that fudge packer (historical post) thing going on in his “backing” in comments… I am staying true to my packerisms and looking for a GB win to play the Steelers for a true historical NFL game!!! The loss to Detroit doesn’t haunt me as I consider them to be a potential Norris winner next year as their management team finally started to get some defense on their team.

Mark

rmartin
    United States

If the Packers “backed in”, then I guess the Vikings must have “backed out”.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

If the Packers “backed in”, then I guess the Vikings must have “backed out”.

Your close, the vikes actually headed or “nosed” out.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.