Did anybody catch the Packers’ game?

• whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Once again, please explain how they backed in?

To me and almost everyone, backing in means you lose and still get in. That didn’t happen. The Pack had to beat the Giants, they did. They had to beat the Bears, they did.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Beep, beep, beep…Dallas here we come! Hey, I would sooner “back” in than head out by week 8!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Once again, please explain how they backed in?

To me and almost everyone, backing in means you lose and still get in. That didn’t happen. The Pack had to beat the Giants, they did. They had to beat the Bears, they did.

Wildcard = backing in Wildcards are for losers now don’t get me wrong, the team playing now, I haven’t seen all season

big G

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

You can do better than that.

big_g
    Isle, MN

They did lose…??? They lost 6 games and still got in… as a Wildcard (money maker for NFL)…nobody WON anything… other than the NFL owners… a couple more games Backed in. The Bears WON their way in(even after losing to GB their last reg season game)… with less losses… get it ???

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Keep going. I’m still listening.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am waiting for some smack from you, actually BEFORE a game ???? This is too easy sometimes

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

I am waiting for some smack from you, actually BEFORE a game ???? This is too easy sometimes

G, I have to say it’s easy all the time.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

Beep, beep, beep…Dallas here we come! Hey, I would sooner “back” in than head out by week 8!

There you go. It’s easy to throw mud when you don’t have a horse in the race. Oh, I forgot, your favorite team is whoever the packers are playing in the playoffs. Beat the 4 seed, beat the 1 seed both on the road. Still waiting for your knockout punch.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It’s easy to talk about how great your team is and how you knew it all along…..AFTER the game !!! I bet you can even “predict” what the score of yesterdays game was !!!

Here’s some smack…. Packers WILL NOT win the superbowl !!! If you have any “faith” in your team.. you should know how to counter this… bet I know what you come back with already … Play if safe….

big G

bigpike

Boy oh boy G you are really trying hard now, I can feel the sweat beads rolling down your forehead your pushing so hard to grasp for something, be carefull you might pull a muscle or pop a vien. If you need a medic call 911 but either way I suggest you step away because other than the comedy you are giving us your argument looks pretty silly

bigpike

And if you want a team that has a back in mentality lets talk Chicago Bears, from the gift game against Detroit to playing the Hags today this team has a horse shoe inverted so far up there butt this season that removing it would cause more than just premanent damage, something that will happen beginning next Sunday @ 2:00 PM

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Predict the score of yesterdays game?…play it safe?… does one have to predict a score before talking smack? I don’t get it(hanging curve ball). I don’t have a blog where I make my preseason predictions. However, I (maybe foolishly) predict the pack to win everygame every year.
    For the “counter you’re looking for, would that be something involving Matt Flynn vs the pats instead of A-rog? I think the Pack will win because they’re (pardon the cliche) “peeking at the right time”.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Boy oh boy G you are really trying hard now, I can feel the sweat beads rolling down your forehead your pushing so hard to grasp for something, be carefull you might pull a muscle or pop a vien. If you need a medic call 911 but either way I suggest you step away because other than the comedy you are giving us your argument looks pretty silly

You see, you prove my point….. Cheeseheads do not have enough “faith” in their team to say those little words… Superbowl… you guys can come on here, AFTER a game, start callin’ me out…. cause AFTER the game, your runnin’ around with your chests puffed out like a big ol rooster…. banin away…even right now.. you cannot come out and say “my team is good enough to win the SB”… can you ??? Your so afraid, that I might pull this thread up in a few weeks and point out, that you were wrong … I am glad you find it comical, because belive me, I do !! I suppose I will have to just be able to admit, no pack fans have any faith in their team, until after the game is won…. pretty poor fans in my opinion. Even bear fans “think” they have a chance… I know, I know, you have more of a chance than my team, but in the end, nobody remembers who lost the SB, unless its the Vikings Have fun, your ride is coming to a halt soon… and you can join my team and 30 others who’s seasons were failures

big G

bigpike

G I think you ignored / forgot to read my next post

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

So, your sayin you will beat the bears ? (no brainer) how about the next game ?? Come on, you can do it…. have some faith….

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

So thats what your looking for. Sorry, i’m a little slow. The pack will beat the bears and will beat the pats in the super bowl. Is this not being careful? Is this post being saved for future use? Is it being sent to the bears locker room? Am I officially talking smack now? I’ll take my chances. Go pack!

bigpike

Quote:

Quote:

So, your sayin you will beat the bears ? (no brainer) how about the next game ?? Come on, you can do it…. have some faith….

G your loosing me. The Packers will crush any AFC team they meet in the Super Bowl – especially the Patriots.

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

big G….. stands for BIG GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Yes and yes !!! Now your talkin smack Bart Scott just said it best… they put it on tape… Here we go !!!

big G

bigpike

Quote:

Yes and yes !!! Now your talkin smack Bart Scott just said it best… they put it on tape… Here we go !!!

big G

Yes but in order to have any fun in it your return smack must have some sort of vested interest. Like “Da bears and da coach are da greatest. Packers suck, I’m still bitter about da Majikowski TD in ’89” instead of “I’m G my team is on the side line, I can sit back and wait for something bad to happen to the Packers then laugh at all the morons that reply to my silly rants and pokes” G you have nothing invested…

big_g
    Isle, MN

You said it best A packer loss is almost as good as a Viking win I can only have 1 of these at this time Who are these Jets ?? Did Favres 1 year there make them this good ???

Jay Jones
    Onalaska Wi

The way the Packers played last night they can beat any of the teams left in the playoffs, Packers Vs. Bears NFC championship, not bad for a crappy division with 2 teams that will be 1 and done in the playoffs

big_g
    Isle, MN

where was your prediction ??? easy to back up what you say, when you say nothing… aw smack !!!

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

For those of you who havent been following this post, you must make a prediction before every game if you are a true fan or something. For the record I predict that the Pack will go 16-0 next year and win the super bowl again. I think i’m good for next year, right G?

Jay Jones
    Onalaska Wi

Why predict, watch the game and enjoy?? Do you ever back these predictions up with cash??? Vegas must love ya

big_g
    Isle, MN

That’s not what I said ??? What I said is , it is easy to sit back and say nothing… I put my predictions/wishes out there… and then when what I said, does not happen, all the mouths come out of the wood work, calling me out….about how I was wrong. I am saying, it is EASY to be right, when you start talkin smack AFTER the game !!! It didn’t take a genius, to figure the pack were gonna win yesterday… AFTER the game !!! That’s when all you come out and the smack starts… I start mine before the games. Sounds like some of your school systems have failed you…. I can’t make it any clearer… go back and read the posts, try to put it togther…

big G

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Your funny i give you a thumbs up for hatred against the pack and keeping a post alive that will never end til the season is over obviously your a true vike fan good for you so many are not with that said we beat da bears 28-17 you will see the results on the 30 sec clip on the news still don’t understand when you have to win to get in one has backed in show the me the facts

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

For the record most packer fans think the packers are going to win(every game). The title of this post doesnt have any names in it. How many people called you out. (I’d go back and read but youre right about the schooling thing). “Backing in” is a rediculous statement and an attempt to be provacatice(Spelling…schooling again). All I really know is Beep, beep, beep…go pack.

Jay Jones
    Onalaska Wi

I have no problem with you trying to stir things up by saying the pack is going to lose, the statement that got me and apparantly some others is the backing in, I guess you invented a new definition. Please predict that I will get skunked up on Leech next weekend Maybe I will back into a limit of Jumbos

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.