Did anybody catch the Packers’ game?

• Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

WOW!!!! Way to go! NFC Championship here we come!!

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Now that is a thumpin.

kevin k
    Rio,Wi

Hope its the Bears they get to beat next week.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

WOW! I’m not a big GB PACK fan, but rooted for the division tonight…therefore the Pack; but what a spanking they laid on the birds

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Quote:

WOW! I’m not a big GB PACK fan, but rooted for the division tonight…therefore the Pack; but what a spanking they laid on the birds

What he said! That was one of the most impressive performances I’ve seen in a while. Gotta root for the division as well. I’m guessing whomever wins tomorrow will have their hands full if the Pack keeps playing like that.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The answer to your question is yes, I did watch it. As a matter of fact I think i’m going to watch it again in about 10 minutes.

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Me and about 23 Budweisers watched the game!

GO PACK GO!

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Ya me to you have to beat the best to be the best at least for a year even if we lose it was still a great season considering the injuries but we are hot for sure never seen the game today being a blowout but it was fun to watch!

Jay Jones
    Onalaska Wi

First team ever to “back into” the NFC championship game Go Pack Go

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Go Pack Go!!!!!

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Anybody seen What’s his name????

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

no why? did they play tonight?

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Your right we have to thank the bears eagles and falcons for not playing there starters and laying down

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

no not until we lose then then the i told ya sos’ will show up but thats the fun of it as long as you can dish it out ya better be able to take it and i can lets all remember it’s all in good fun with that said i still hate when we lose to the vikes and i’m not ashamed to admit it

g-no
    Minnesota

U just have to smile… Enjoy fellow Packer fans! It’s a he!! of a ride!

igotone

Yes I did What good game played by them Packers

Rogers is a very good QB

Looks like Big G put the jinks on the Packers, Thanks

sink-her
    Kasson MN

To the 2nd best team in the NFL go pack go

silverstreak
    West Union, IA

Huh??what!?Did they lose?

baldwin4
    NE IA

Quote:

First team ever to “back into” the NFC championship game Go Pack Go

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Not bad at all !

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Unless someone figures out how to get a pass rush they look unstoppable. Hopefully the bears don’t overlook the Seahawks.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Saaaaaawwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!

Go Bears!

I want to see the Pack and Bears in NFC champ game. Weather is supposed to be in the single digits next weekend….

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

I dont know if bad weather will help the bears or seahawks, but it may slow down the pack. Go pack go!

hnd

about as near a perfect game as you can get out of rogers…against one of the best defenses in the nfl?

starks is going to be a stud years to come once he learns to pick up the blitz.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Watched the whole game, expected a very close game with the Packs aqueeking by with a win…well…they sure did squeek!!

Great game, now go Bears.

Al

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

Quote:

about as near a perfect game as you can get out of rogers…against one of the best defenses in the nfl?

starks is going to be a stud years to come once he learns to pick up the blitz.

IT seems like runningbacks missing blocks are a very common game loser. It sounds like starks may have been injury prone?

I’m happy to watch the nfc battle it out but pretty much just want the patriots to lose at this point. It isn’t brady, you don’t beat a team 40-3 because your offense is good. Last time they played the Jets, they won 45-3. The bears game was just as much a groaner. When the giants beat the pats for the super bowl win, that was the best football moment I can remember. This dynasty thing. It sucks. Pittsburg is almost as bad.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great game to watch. Now if I could only find my vocal cords somewhere??? Go Get-um Pack

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Yes I did What good game played by them Packers

Rogers is a very good QB

Looks like Big G put the jinks on the Packers, Thanks

As I said earlier, they backed into the playoffs….. plain and simple. They had help….they did in fact beat the Eagles (Vikes showed em how to do that) and put a thumpin on the Dirty Birds….they will meet the Bears and quite honestly, if they play like they did the last 2, they beat the Bears.. if the lame pack shows up, that played the Lions, the Bears win, pretty simple. Either way, neither beats the Patriots I was up at the Pond yesterday and seen the 1st half, quite a whole team effort I am always here, I ain’t going anywhere.. I know how to smack, unlike alot of the posters on here, who start smack talking after the win is in the bag (anybody can predict the past) you know who you are, if you need smack lessons, just watch me A true smacker would be already talking about how they are winning the Super Bowl…. a lame talker will start talking after the final score… which are you ??? My latest smack…. Pack will beat Bears (should) the big G jinx but New England trounces them(either of them) Have fun guys !!! I will !!!! Pack is making the most of backing in

big G

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.