Walleye Searchers 3/15 Seminar with Keith Kavajecz

• Dave G
    Rochester, MN

Walleye Searchers of MN is sponsoring a free seminar on how to catch walleyes.

Monday March 15, 2004 7:00 PM
    Elks Lodge, 917 15 Av. SE
    Rochester, MN

Jig Fishing and Leadline Trolling by
    “Keith Kavajecz”

Keith Kavajecz is a legend in walleye circles and may just be the best-known walleye professional in the industry. He has qualified 14 times for the PWT (Professional Walleye Trail) championship, plus was the PWT champion in 2002. In 1994, 2002 and 2003 Keith won the PWT “Top Gun” award (highest overall rating for the entire PWT season) and has been inducted into the “Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame”. You can learn more about Keith at his website http://www.thenextbite.com

In his early years Keith started fishing as a member of our very own Walleye Searchers club, therefore, he is very knowledgeable of our local waters. We are fortunate to have him as our keynote speaker this year.

Free prizes will be given to the kids at the seminar, plus there will be several raffles of top quality fishing equipment. We suggest you arrive 30 minutes early as a full house is anticipated for this seminar.

Walleye Searchers of MN is a nonprofit fishing club in Rochester, MN sponsoring this free annual seminar as a community service to the public. Anyone interested in fishing is welcome to attend. For more information contact Dave Gulczinski 507-289-2884, or see http://www.walleyesearchers.com

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Who’s all going to the seminar tomorrow?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Sorry Keith, but you’ll just have to miss me on this one

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’m guiding every day this week… a guy has to sleep sometime I guess. I think Dustin & a group of buddies had planned on going though.

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

For those of you interested in joining the Walleye Searchers club we have a special spring seminar reduced price of just $20 for the whole year’s membership (normal fee is $25).

For that price you get to fish 8 club tournaments with randomly drawn partners — although the non boater pays the boater $20 and splits bait fees. You also get to eat some fine food (usually pizza or a BBQ cookout) after a few of the tournaments.

This year you will have the option to immediately release any fish over 20” — it’s length will be converted to it’s average weight and added to your teams total at the weigh-in.

We hope this will be another fun and educational year for the members.

Dave Gulczinski

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Rob Stevens and I will be there to watch the show

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

One of the best fishing seminars I have ever seen! Keith did a fantastic job. Informative, humorous and willing to answer every question from the crowd.

Thanks Walleye Searchers and Keith K. Had a good time.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

I will second that. Keith is an excellent speaker and I did pick up a few tips to use this spring.
    A big thanks to the organizers of this event.
    Dino

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.