Spring Fever

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I figured I would give everybody an even worse case of spring fever with some web pics from last year.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Anybody ready for summer yet??

Gator Hunter

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

got some nice pix there gator.. I particularly like the smally and canoe.. and the last sunset….. nice work

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Oh Man! I thought I had the fever already but after that I think I can actually feel my skin crawl with anticipation!!!! Soon ………………. very soon………….. my bare feet will again feel soft green grass underneath them……..

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

got some nice pix there gator.. I particularly like the smally and canoe.. and the last sunset….. nice work

They are great pics but I can’t take credit for any of them. They are pics off this site.

Gator Hunter

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Quote:

Soon ………………. very soon………….. my bare feet will again feel soft green grass underneath them……..

You don’t even know the half of it my friend. Trying to remember the last time I saw grass of any color……….. Memory is blurry…….. All I see is sand……….

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Little B!!!! It does the heart good every time we hear from you! You are right………….. winter or spring, it’s a blessing to be in the good ol’ USA!

You’re still in my prayers buddy and I think I can speak for the whole IDA website when I say, “WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SAFE RETURN!” Stay sharp and alert over there……….we’re all pullin’ for ya!!!

sean-lyons

Anyway, it’s a little late, but I’ll try to post up the pics that were intended to go with that post!

sean-lyons

That’s what spring looks like over here! 100 degrees today, and it’s only going to get hotter! Just one pic today, can’t get them resized well enough. Will have to ask ecnook for tips.
    Take care,
    Sean

fireflick
    Alma WI

This gets my blood boiling.

A spring overcast day with a mix of fog and little rain and the temps about 55 degrees outside.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

gator:

Is that you with the ecnook in pic 3? Ecnook there’s some pipes coming out of that tanktop!!! Nice Lund also!!!

Mark

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Little B!!!! It does the heart good every time we hear from you! You are right………….. winter or spring, it’s a blessing to be in the good ol’ USA!

and me personally, i think that gator had way too much time on his hands to go and put this post together. I think that he should be getting ready for some hard fishing this year, but nooooo spending time on the computer. I see how it is gator, but we do need to have a repeat of last years adventure when we caught everything in the river atleast once.

but i am sure ready for spring, getting tired of being locked up indoors. need to feel the sun shinning down on my face and making me happy. not to mention, have to work on my river tan this summer.

shane

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

this whole thread with all these pix.. makes me think we should have a monthly photo contest.. where we enter our best shot of the month… and then we vote on the winner… then we should put them into a calendar for next year…..

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

this whole thread with all these pix.. makes me think we should have a monthly photo contest.. where we enter our best shot of the month… and then we vote on the winner… then we should put them into a calendar for next year…..

too bad, you would probably win. the pictures that i would get to take, i would be driving and doing 70 mph, and trying to focus a camera, no good. but i do like idea of making a calendar for the site. I think that you would be able to sell alot of them for the good of this site. help raise money to keep this great site up and running.

thanks

shane

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

gator:

Is that you with the ecnook in pic 3? Ecnook there’s some pipes coming out of that tanktop!!! Nice Lund also!!!

Mark

This picture? That is our founding father James getting his Big Balls award last year at the Indepthangling.com get together.

Just a note to anybody that hasn’t made it to a get together, it is a blast. Lots of fun, good fishing, great guys, and great food, what more could anyone ask.

Does anyone remember how hot it was at the event last year.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

I thnk that is a great idea.

Gator Hunter

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Jarrad, what did that pig weigh!!! That is a MONGO EYE!!!

fireflick
    Alma WI

It weighed 11lbs. 2oz. and was 30 1/2 inches long. I acutally thought it weighed more. Maybe my scale was wrong.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.