Midwest Outdoors/Mr. Holst!!!!

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Check out this months Midwest Outdoors. It has Sir James on the front cover of the Minnesota Section!
    Nice Mississippi river walleye article! I really like the photo with him holding the two walleyes……………What a serious look he has!!!!!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Congrats James.

Gator Hunter

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Congrats James, We can already say, “yep we knew him back then, ’01, ’02, ’03, and ’04. It’s March tomorrow, and the Ol’ Miss is a changing. Jack.

flyingfish
    St. Cloud, MN

I just read it yesterday. Wow a true celebrity. Nice picture. His picture should be on the front cover instead of Ted’s.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks guys… I haven’t seen it yet. I do know the photo Bob is refering to of course and that was not my “serious face.” That was my “hurry up and take the picture these fish are heavy” face!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Congrats on making your 15 days in fame. now i suppose he will be charging people to go fishing with him, new found stardom. he hehe

i will have to go and find that magazine and pick it up.

thanks

shane

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Congrats James!

Very well done!

Keep up the great work!

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Congrates James, At least your face is visible. When they went out with Lee Flick the picture they used has his face covered with a cold weather mask. What do you supose that means?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.