best fishing game for WII….

• oldrat
    Upper Midwest

since I don’t know how to find the search engine.. and with the holiday’s coming up..

who makes the best WII fishing game? Yeah we finally got one.. and I have a sega fishing game.. but it seems goofy to me..

I suppose, that with my type of luck.. I will either limit out on all 10 lbers.. or get totally skunked..

but that’s not the discussion..

I am sure that you guys, hidden away in your man caves, have either a CPU game or a wii game that’s top notch.. In-fisherman was really bad as well.

so come clean. confession is good for the soul..

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

When I first read this I thought you meant best World WAr 2 fishing game. I thought you were either crazy or a genius.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

I thought you were either crazy or a genius.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I wonder if the new Rapala one is any good.

I use metacritic.com and gamespot.com a lot for game reviews, well I used to.

On a side note, I picked up NHL 2K10 and tried playing it last Saturday and I about threw the dang controller through the TV.

Now I know what it is like. You know, when I was kid I was perplexed when my parents said they couldn’t play Nintendo or whatever because it was too complicated.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

I have the old Rapala game for the Wii and that’s pretty good if you want to fish the slop with shad raps for walleyes.

The Sega game is the best I’ve played for the Wii but it leaves plenty to want for. I’m not even sure if I’ve used it to it’s full potential but it hasn’t held my interest long enough to try.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

wow.. I thought for sure, that some one really had the handle on this type of game.. either for wii or for the PC..

awaiting more responses..

ozzyky
    On water

Haven’t found one yet…but still on occasion will dust off the the nintendo and play black bass and super black bass for super nintendo. What I’m really curious about is how buck hunter pro for the wii is.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

yeah I am too.. or one of the duck hunting games.. you again can get by on the cheap by buying trade in’s at the local game shop.. or look for close out games.. My kid went to rummage sales and bought games for a dollar and took them in to the game place and got $5 credit for each one..

I guess some people just want to throw their money away..

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

I guess some people just want to throw their money away..

Or maybe they just don’t want a refurbished piece of crap! I have experienced this twice and prefer to purchase new now if it is something the family likes

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

sorry.. I was just trying to help others get a deal. I apologise..

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I forget….it’s just the way you write!

When purchasing used games a person needs to keep in mind, they have been handled with peanut butter and jelly and what ever else kids eat these days. This is the CD you are sticking into your machine!!
    Make sure to check for scratches and also make sure there is a manual included when purchasing used games. Make sure there is a good return policy also, which I have heard many complaints about.
    Sometimes cheaper can cost you more in the long run….just something to think about. And yes…there are many used games sold every day. I have had 2 experiences which now have me believing new is always better. Especially if your machines see the use our family machine has seen the last few years

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

now don’t get me wrong Brett. I really see your point.. I believe though that my kid was able to earn enough ‘credit” so to speak, to buy a new game from the game place in LaCrosse. I could be mistaken.. but she bought a “guitar” controller for $5 and got $15 credit..

I have like three games.. what do I know.. , but I know that she scored big on buying used games at rummage sales..

I was just trying to save the guys here a buck or two.. that’s all..

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I really want to try that Rapala Pro Bass Fishing (not to confuse with Rapala Tournament Fishing). That one looks pretty good, but there are not a lot of reviews out there.

But it will have to go behind COD Black Ops and Tiger Woods 11 on my list.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Anybody ever have an intelevision?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I loved Intellivision baseball. You never knew if a hit would bounce off the wall or keep going for a HR.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Yeah thats the only game i played on it but it was always fun.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.