• gundez-71
    South Minnesota

HOW DO I TRANSFER A E-MAILED PICTURE TO THIS SITE?

GUNDEZ-71

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

If I’m understanding your correctly..>What you’ll want to do is save the picture to your desktop in *JPG format.

Most likely you can RIGHT CLICK on the picture and go to SAVE AS….and save it that way. If the picture came to you as an attachment…Start off the same way by saving it to your desktop.

Now that you have the file saved in *.JPG format, go ahead and make your post, and upon hitting continue, In-Depth gives you a preview of what you’ve written. On that screen, you’ll see an UPLOAD FILE type option below what you’ve written. Choose the BROWSE option and select your file from the desktop….The file must be under 100kb, otherwise it won’t load (which is why it’s important to be in *.JPG format). Then when you hit continue the 2nd time, Your post will be made w/your picture loaded as well.

If it only alows you to save the file as *.BMP go ahead and save it as a *.bmp. Once saved, RENAME the file from file.bmp to file.jpg……..Once the file name has been changed, go ahead and OPEN the file and RESAVE it AGAIN as a *.JPG. …. By changing the file name to *.jpg, it has now given you the OPTION to save it as a *.JPG, which will then lower the file size considerably(sp?).

I know this probably is confusing, but I hope it helps. If you just want your picture posted next to your name, send it to KOONCE or H20 and they will do it for you.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Dick,
    Crop and size your pic and save it in your computer…remember 450 pixils on its largest side.

Once saved to your computer go in and post a message in the forum of your choice,

after your post is typed in leave the box checked that says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”

Then there will be a box marked “browse” click this and it will take you to “your computer”

Select the picture you want to post by clicking on it, this will put the picture in the browse box…

Click continue and you’re all done….

If you are still having problems posting the pic forward the e-mail to me and I will post it for you.

If you want your picture posted next to your name, send it to Dave Koonce.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.