Lifetime Fishing License

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Minnesota fishing licenses expire on February 29. I am thinking about purchasing a lifetime license. Does anyone have one of these licenses? What do you think about them?
    Here is the link to all of the prices: MN DNR

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

It has always seemed like a good idea to me. It would be a nice gift to a child. Especially when they are old enough to understand what it means. I would certainly consider it if I still lived in MN.
    Steve

Jira

I suppose it depends how your results come in on the Death Test.

rmartin
    United States

Good one -=J=-. I purchased mine on the year of my 51st bday where the price drops considerably. I like that I can avoid future price increases and service fees. One caveat is that you still need to buy a trout stamp if needed. Another is if you move outstate.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Good one -=J=-. I purchased mine on the year of my 51st bday where the price drops considerably. I like that I can avoid future price increases and service fees. One caveat is that you still need to buy a trout stamp if needed. Another is if you move outstate.

A Minnesota lifetime license is still good if you move out of the state. I wish I had bought one before I moved.

Gator Hunter

bassmaster
    SE, MN

I think if you move out of state your Lifetime Licenses are still good.

rmartin
    United States

I stand corrected.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.