Saugerama Update

• Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Just a quick update for all those who are signed up and those thinking about signing up.

As of right now we are at 50 teams. I was hoping to set a record and get over 55 teams this year, so if you know anybody the would be interested or that are on the fence send them over.

The river will be well back into its banks by than. As of right now they are forcasting the stage to be under 7 feet by the end of next week. Well with-in easy fishing range. Also the weather isnt looking to bad at this point either, mostly sunny and 62 degrees!!!

There are a number of door prizes to be given away including a custom made rod, free food, and of course bragging rights that include your name on the plaque!!

I look forward to seeing some old faces along with some new ones again this year!!!!!!!

gspeicher
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Hi, Eric! Won’t be able to attend the event because of my niece’s wedding. However, I’ve sent a check to Dean to cover the entry fee as a contribution for your fine efforts. I would encourage other IDO readers to consider doing the same–we might not be there but we can still help you! Spike

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Although not required by ANY means, a very kind gesture indeed. Thank you. I wish you could be there to enjoy the day, as many of us will.
    Will look for you next year if not before.

Thanks again!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.