Grant lost for the season

• Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

NFL.com reporting today

No good will come of this…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I believe Darrell Thompson is available.

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Sorry to hear that for the Packer faithful.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’d rather play them with a complete roster and no excuses. So no from me.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

That’s awesome! Wishing people to get hurt is very good sportsmanship. I hope my son will grow up to read treads like this.

whittsend

Quote:

That’s awesome! Wishing people to get hurt is very good sportsmanship. I hope my son will grow up to read treads like this.

No kidding… Pretty un-cool if you ask me… Course, nobody asked me, but I’ll say it anyway. Pretty low.

90% of the Packers/Vikings/Badgers/Gophers threads on here are just lame anyway. People looking to cause irritation more than actually debate a point. Maybe a new site – IDOfanbashing.com would be more appropriate??

Feel free to bash me for posting my opinion, but it would basically just prove my point…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

90% of the Packers/Vikings/Badgers/Gophers threads on here are just lame anyway. People looking to cause irritation more than actually debate a point. Maybe a new site – IDOfanbashing.com would be more appropriate??

Feel free to bash me for posting my opinion, but it would basically just prove my point…

What’s your point?

Its football. Its sports.

You think it is safe to pull the pins out of the knees of my Grant bobblehead or should I wait?

justinwitmer

What was I thinking!!!! I thought this was a fishing site.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

No good will come of this…

Whoa whoa whoa, I have to disagree…..it’s just another example of Nebraska pulling ahead of notre shame.

Show em whatcha got, B Jack!!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

whittsend looks like he took the bait…we may have to dig up a “here’s your sign” graemlin, not the first time I’ve actaully said out loud “did he really post that?”

whittsend

Quote:

whittsend looks like he took the bait…we may have to dig up a “here’s your sign” graemlin, not the first time I’ve actaully said out loud “did he really post that?”

Point proven, I guess…

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I think this is actually more dangerous as now they will put the ball in rogers hands more, he does have some decent receivers there. also i think Jackson is a slight up grade in the passing game against grant, and better break away speed then grant. i actually see the packers putting up more points with this injury.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Jackson had the fumbles, and gets nicked up often. Good feet and hands, not much of a drop off in performance, but if Jackson goes down then Kuhn? I sure hope they get someone in the stable quick.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

ITS NEVER ACCEPTABLE TO CHEER WHEN A PLAYER GETS HURT…..UNLESS HES A VIKING

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

I disagree, it is never acceptable to cheer when someone gets injured in any sport. I suppose it comes down to a decision of what kind of person you want to be known as…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

You don’t think I know what I was doing? Man, some of you are real mopes.

I replied and you opened up the thread and chimed in and whitesand even came back. This after complaining and moping.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Great……..just absolutely wonderful…….. After the Rodents from the Mighty Big 10 (plus or minus 6 or 7) stunk it up Saturday, we’re going to hear some jawjackin’ from our SD brethren……

Pete

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Sometimes you can just hear the circus music playing while reading threads like this

In reallity the Packers still suck and the viKINGS are in it to win it this year Take that you foam cheese head wearing Packer fans

bigpike

Quote:

Sometimes you can just hear the circus music playing while reading threads like this

In reallity the Packers still suck and the viKINGS are in it to win it this year Take that you foam cheese head wearing Packer fans

In the real world the Packers are in 1st place the Vikings are in last place. The Vikings are hoping and praying they can get another year out of a soon to be 41 year old QB with few weapons while the Packers have a 27 year old QB coming into his prime with more weapons than the marines. All the circus music I hear is from the circus known as the Vikings while the Packers never seem to panic when injurys like this occur they just plug in the next guy…

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Puff, Puff, Pass….it is only good manners to share a little of what you are smoking

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Puff, Puff, Pass….it is only good manners to share a little of what you are smoking

Farmboy!

What good is a cannon if it isn’t protected by armor and it has no wheels to move it?

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

Quote:

Farmboy!

What good is a cannon if it isn’t protected by armor and it has no wheels to move it?

Good observation on Favre and the Vikings line…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Farmboy!

Good observation on Favre and the Vikings line…

Oh gee, you really turned that one around on me. Other than Peterson has wheels…and Favre was sacked once against the super bowl champs in 2 games.

Come on man, at least try.

cue circus music

Ok its a jester…close enough

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

I have been hearing all preseason from vikes fans worrying about the o-line… As for the wheels…I thought you were talking about favre… My bad…you are right.

Sorry to post on a viking / packer post…always tell myself it isn’t worth it but am lured back over and over…oh wait…now that sounds like favre…

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I think we as packer fans need to give the vikes fans a break. They clearly have a lot of experience judging what it takes to field a superbowl winning team. It’s awful hard to combat experience

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Sorry to post on a viking / packer post…always tell myself it isn’t worth it but am lured back over and over…oh wait…now that sounds like favre…

Don’t apologize. I need someone to join in on the banter.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.