Have you heard the good news?….

• perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Please see attached post.. God

big_g
    Isle, MN

He was GOD about 4 seasons ago…. according to our neighbors to the East. Every once in awhile, I go pull up the Favre MVP thread from back then…I get quite a chuckle reading what some had to say about the man only 4 short years ago…

big G

buck-slayer

Big G, that was then this is now. Anyone that has an ex will say it was great back then but now they are an ace hole.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i thought walker was a fabulous pick up by your qb/gm/head of personnel/head coach, Mr. Favre
    brilliant.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Big G, that was then this is now. Anyone that has an ex will say it was great back then but now they are an ace hole.

I didn’t realize you were married to him ? I just thought he was your GOD…???? So you changed religions ???

big G

perch_44

Quote:

i thought walker was a fabulous pick up by your qb/gm/head of personnel/head coach, Mr. Favre
    brilliant.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

well the Vikings were as much in the SuperBowl as the Pack so what was your point again?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

well the Vikings were as much in the SuperBowl as the Pack so what was your point again?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Really Big G. that’s all you got?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Last year ??? I didn’t know you won it ???

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

no, but i will take the three SB rings and 12 world championships over all the NFC titles that your crew has won.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will take the present over the past. Favre and the Vikings own the packers and that’s just how it is….

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Really? Have they played games this year or was that last year or “in the past”?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

no, but i will take the three SB rings and 12 world championships over all the NFC titles that your crew has won.

I never did get this whole world championship thing? wasn’t there 2 leagues? like there is now? But then they joined? so a world championship is nothing more than a conference title right? Just checkin’

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

In my LIFE, GB has as many “titles” as the Rams, Saints, Ravens, Buccaneers…you get the point. Also, the same number of titles and Tony Mandarich draft picks and one more title than they have victories over the Vikings in the playoffs.

Sure, one more than the Vikings, but hardly worth bragging about.

perch_44

Quote:

In my LIFE, GB has as many “titles” as the Rams, Saints, Ravens, Buccaneers…you get the point. Also, the same number of titles and Tony Mandarich draft picks and one more title than they have victories over the Vikings in the playoffs.

Sure, one more than the Vikings, but hardly worth bragging about.

Dave,

they are just in denial that we have their golden child, and he is flourishing here…

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Really? Have they played games this year or was that last year or “in the past”?

We will revisit in a couple months I didn’t dish up the crow last year, but I will this year

big G

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

see the Vikes picked up another WR off the trash heap. camorilo? camaria?
    I had to endure a bunch of garbage last year until (as I correctly predicted) Bert threw a fatal int to end your season. I am predicting this year the Purp doesn’t even make the playoffs. Big g ,let’s do revisit this later.
    SuperBowl wins since 1964 — Packers 3 Vikings O

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

see the Vikes picked up another WR off the trash heap. camorilo? camaria?
    I had to endure a bunch of garbage last year until (as I correctly predicted) Bert threw a fatal int to end your season. I am predicting this year the Purp doesn’t even make the playoffs. Big g ,let’s do revisit this later.
    SuperBowl wins since 1964 — Packers 3 Vikings O

I wasn’t even born until ’68 so….. I actually took it easy on you cheeseheads last year….. who knows, maybe I will this year too… who predicted all the turnovers in the NFC champ game ?? Nobody…I am a realist and do not blame that loss on one int….

big G

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i work in St Paul so it was brutal. lots of stuff flying around. favre threw that exact same pass against the giants and the eagles in previous NFC championship games so I know how it feels. 3 times in a championship game regardless of what team he is playing for is a pattern.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

in that last game what prompted brent to have to throw a pass? Brent didn’t lose that game, the extra guy in the huddle listening to the play call gave them a penalty, which pushed them back from a field goal attempt to having to try to get the ball closer. Then, as we have all cried in our beer, Brent went back to his old ways. That’s my version and I’m sticking to it! Oh, yeah!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Finally, something worthy of this post….

big G

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I’d do all of em.

Actually I don’t get the picture other than someone wanted to put all the Vikes involved in getting Favre on a bride and her bridesmaids. What does that even mean? She said yes? Wouldn’t it be that they should all be dressed as grooms except Favre?

Another Wisconsin fail.

This one makes more sense…

You have been outed!

Wanna go fishing?

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Oh Oh.. Has anyone seen Hutch? I wouldn’t want to be the one to look under Brent’s dress.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.