Pool 2 bait shops

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I thought I heard once of a gas station on Cedar (77) and Old Shakopee road that sells bait. Anyone know which one this is? Or, it there any other bait shops on the south side of the river? Are the old river rats under the high bridge still in business and open this time of year?

Thanks for any info.

bluefin
    Farmington, MN

That’s a Spur station. It’s just West of the intersection of Cedar (77)and Old Shakopee. He has a pretty extensive bait selection and some tackle as well.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Thanks!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thought I drove by one on plato (lilydale drive). It was near the high bridge. (underneath it) That was this summer and I dont know much else about it.
    Hate to say it but Dean did do a little better on minnows yesterday than I did on the plastics.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

I heard from a friend that the Water St. bait shop has very little minnow inventory most of the time. He has been using them this winter and his last time in they did not have crappie minnows.
    The best minnows I have found are at Gimps on Rice Street.
    Dino

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Gimps has always been great. Unfortunately they are 20+ minutes out of my way from the south end of town.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.