I WAS going to wash my truck

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

But since we’re getting all this rain again…

Would someone please tell it to stop raining?

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Hopefully you at least got your truck window fixed…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s sunny and MUGGY here in Minnetonka.

roger_k
    St. Cloud, MN

Hot and humid here in St. Cloud. I truly do not miss these days doing construction outside. Now,being an office boy, in the a/c, is a bonus on days like today.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Sounnds like you’d be lucky if rain was your biggest concern today. By the way, it didn’t rain Monday or Tuesday, did it? Just saying…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Hopefully you at least got your truck window fixed…

’bout three days after you broke it.

rubendalls

Quote:

Hot and humid here in St. Cloud. I truly do not miss these days doing construction outside. Now,being an office boy, in the a/c, is a bonus on days like today.

We had temps hovering right around 100 and heat inedex touching 120 today here in central Iowa. AC would have been great, but of course today was the day i had to give a talk and presentation in the middle of a corn research field during the afternoon.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Wide brimmed hat at least?

rubendalls

Quote:

Wide brimmed hat at least?

I wish I would have remembered that. Had to just go with the standard seed corn cap.

If anyone is wondering what hell must feel like I think I found it today having to stand in 8 foot tall corn digging corn roots and discussing proper plant spacing and populations in the heat of this beautiful 100 degree day. Hot and humid as can be with absolutely no air movement in the row and getting covered with pollen from tassels at the same time.

The cold beer when I got home never tasted as good as today.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

I wore a long sleeve shirt today…..my employees were like “are you for real ?”…after they came into my office, they wondered how I didn’t catch a cold My office is kinda by itself in the back..I have my own A/C vent and it is on, when the showroom floor is cooling… pretty much non-stop on a day like today… I would say it was about 60′ in my office today

big G

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Thats odd BK there is no rain at my house You got a blck cloud following you around today?

absolute2ks
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

But since we’re getting all this rain again…

Would someone please tell it to stop raining?

BK, who am I to direct this too…
    I have met “them” before there smart alot of people refer to “them” so I know where to go with that but I am unsure who “IT” is… I will just give it a try here it goes… AH AH stop raining

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Must of worked Kevin.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.