More Pix….

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Well… Ive been gone for a while… visited the Isle of Cozumel Mexico… and man it was good to get out of winter for a while….. you good people seem to like photos… so Im going to bounce a couple off you… Ive taken quite a few over the last couple of weeks.. so I will just show off a couple…..
    this first was something we seen a lot of on Cozumel…. gee down there, they sure have funny looking squirrels….!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geeee their Robins down there look funny too… this poor bird had just endured a soaking tropical rain….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

well.. I have a lot more shots to process from down there… so they will make their appearance as time allows (if your interested that is!)…. but heres a shot of a crazy bird that lives up here…. these birds are SUCH clowns….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

every once in a while, when you have an eye for wildlife you will spot something spectacular right along the road.. such was the case just today when I found a Redtail hawk that had just made a kill… heres a sequence of shots that I found compelling….. first I roll to a stop only 30 feet away from this bird… he is hungry and mad that Im bothering him on his kill… and screams his defiance….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

agitated by my close presence and a HUGE camera lens poking in his direction he crouches getting ready to fly….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

hes taken all he can take.. and up he comes… prey in tow…. he moved so fast that even at 1/1600 of a second the wings are blurred… and I missed part of him in the frame even though I was totally ready (or so I thought!)

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

River…those are great pics…Nice Work!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Thanks Ken, You just post as many pictures as you’d like, and I hope you do. Great shots, rare Hawk find on the side of the road. yep they are fast. Any Rigworm fishing down South?? Jack.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

c’mon Ken…..

lets see some of the beach shots !!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Great pictures Eyes.The Hawk pics are cool
    Ryan Hale

newt
    Pillager, MN

Keep em comin’.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I agree completely, MORE PICS! Those are wonderful.
    Steve

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Thanks for the great pics Ken.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey ken,

what a great set of photos. I sure wish my digital could take nice clear pictures like that. that is what is so calming about being in the woods. just watching all of the animals do thier thing.

thanks

shane

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

As always Great picts Mr. Reyes…..BEACHshots?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

thanks for all your gracious replies… keeps me motivated… one of my shots WON photo of the day on a prestigous site today… so thats kewl too…

and you guys trying to get me to take beach shots… well… ok heres one from a topless beach…. (yep… thats my Honey!)

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Heres Pedro the Parrot… he was in a beach bar!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

some of the Cozumel birds have even bigger mouths than ME!!
    (OK.. so its a CLOSE contest, but IM saying THEY win!)

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Them are some awesome pics RiverEyes but I think I need a better side by side comparison w/ the bird though.Nope sorry after futher review the judges went w/ the bird lol .

Jira

OK… So I just got back Monday from Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel as well.. And while I’m not nearly as skilled with a camera as River Eyes, I thought I’d share one of mine…

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Is that glass half empty—-or half full????

Gator Hunter

Jira

Not quite sure about that… (I keep changing my mind)

But I did learn some spanish during my stay..

Hola Amigo Uno Cervasa Por Favor!! P

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geee there J.. nice perspective on that beer there.. and nice lights on it too…. fortunatly I did not find the NEED to speak much espanol down there… though I know a few words… they knew many more in englaise……
    heres a boat I saw on the beach which should be available cheap….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

hmmm here I am looking for something to drink in Cozumel…. cervasa… hmmm whats that? ahhh just give me tequilla….

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

DID YOU SCUBA DIVE AT ALL I WAS THERE IN 84 AND IT WAS AWSOME THE WATER IS SO CLEAR IN COZUMEL YOU CAN SEE ABOUT 100 FT DOWN AND SCUBA DIVING IS LIKE FLYING

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I did snorkel.. its amazin how clear it is.. and how beautiful all those fish are…. its still considered some of the worlds clearest water… the water is so bright turqoise it almost glows…..
    heres a shot somewhat after sunset….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

another sunset shot…

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

THE PICTURES YOU’VE POSTED ARE GREAT I JUST LOOKED AT MINE AND COULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT A DIFFERENCE THERE IS BETWEEN DIGITEL AND PRINTS NICE WORK AND cervasa YOU BET YA AFTER DIVING YOUR TIRED AND THURSTY

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.