Hand line sinkers

• PaulMyrdahl

I’m looking to purchase some hand line sinkers. Anybody know where I can get a look at the different types available?
    Thanks in advance

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

whats your location…I live in Prairie du Chien and have a good selection…I could also post a picture of them…

davec
    St. Paul MN.

I believe Trails End has them phone 763-784-9080,Ask for Denny or Ken they can get anything they don’t have in stock.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Handlining…Paul, I thought you were a troller.LOL Just kidding buddy! I usually order them online but I would be happy to hear that someone carries them locally.

PaulMyrdahl

Hey Scott. I’m for what ever puts fish in the boat. You all set for SV? I noticed you’ll be running the RCl this year. Good Luck. I had thoughts about the RCL Spring Valley but decided to spend the money on more fishing stuff. By the way, where do you order your sinkers from on-line?

scottsteil
    Central MN

I just call Bruce Deshano at Riviera and he mails them out.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

There is a guy right here in town that makes them…you can contact him via e-mail at [email protected] i’m not sure of the prices but i do know several tournament anglers buy his.. His name is Hutch….tell him i say hello !!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Chugga……….chugga…………chugg.I think I gots one, nope it’s just 2lbs of lead! What a fight!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

U~B~ Nice Dustin !!

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Paul I made a mistake with phone #.It is 763-784-9080 I fixed it on my other post. The store is in Fridly at 65 and Osbourne abot 2 miles south of Capras Sporting Goods

flyingfish
    St. Cloud, MN

Paul, try some 8lb downrigger balls until you get your arm strength worked up.

I have Scott get mine from Bruce. Good Luck

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.