It has arrived…

• perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

it came out a little over a week ago, but Google Voice has arrived and is free to everyone!

http://www.google.com/voice

it is not for everyone, but i am going to start implementing this immediately. the fact i can easily tie in my 2 cell phones, and office phone into one number, with a centralized voicemail box, is awesome!

i know, this is more for the techies….

john_steinhauer
    p4

looks kinda cool i didnt know about it i think im going to play around with it a lil bit thanks for the heads up

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I’ve had it for about a couple years now.

one major cool thing about it… when you dial out using google voice… it goes through a relay. You can see the number it is dialing when you make the call. What you do… write that number down and add it as one of your “freinds and family” numbers. As long as you make outgoing calls using Google Voice… your calls will always be free minutes!

I also have it set up to ring to both my cell phone and my office phone. So, all my business contacts have that number and if I am working from home or in another city, I still get the call.

john_steinhauer
    p4

only had it for about a alf hr and i really like it pretty cool stuff

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Quote:

I’ve had it for about a couple years now.

one major cool thing about it… when you dial out using google voice… it goes through a relay. You can see the number it is dialing when you make the call. What you do… write that number down and add it as one of your “freinds and family” numbers. As long as you make outgoing calls using Google Voice… your calls will always be free minutes!

I also have it set up to ring to both my cell phone and my office phone. So, all my business contacts have that number and if I am working from home or in another city, I still get the call.

wow, never thought about the “friends and family” feature.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.