Welcome Back!

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

If you were affected by the Server Updates, and could not get on-line, let me be the first to welcome you back.

Looks like things are slowly getting back to normal.

Jon J.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Let me tell you, it was rough last night. Since I was not able to get on here I sat around and ate and actually had to turn on the T.V., yuck! Oh well, it is a small price to pay. This site is so great with all the good, honest info, and friendships that are made. Through this site I have got to meet and fish with new people, and tonight I am going to meet another new person on the ice. Thank you for the best site for fishing on thw web.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

you thought you had it rough…….what about poor little me??? i WAS able to log in all afternoon/evening…….but i was all by lonesome ……nobody here to talk to……..i had no clue what the deal was……i figured i must have smelled funny or something

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I’m telling ya Jake…It’s the blue G-string that does it!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Jake…I submit the nose as well as the eyes get violated.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Jake, that’s not the same g string you were wearing last summer cat fishing is it?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There’s still quite a few people reporting that they’re still unable to get to the site. DNS table updates propogate slowly across networks some times.

Quote:

you thought you had it rough…….what about poor little me??? i WAS able to log in all afternoon/evening…….but i was all by lonesome ……nobody here to talk to……..i had no clue what the deal was……i figured i must have smelled funny or something

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

I’m telling ya Jake…It’s the blue G-string that does it!

do you think i should put my leopard print one on ???

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I just finally got in today..I’ll bet there is a ton of people still not gettin in

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

This is the first time I have been able to get on at home in 3 days . I was able to do so at work but don’t spend a lot of time on here at work

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Friday AM
    Friday Noon
    Friday 5PM
    Friday 10PM
    Saturday AM
    Saturday Afternoon

That was the worst day and a half of my entire life!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

It’s sure good to be back!!!!

Gator Hunter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.