Chris Tuckner Update

• mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

Great news. Tell him my prayers are still with him.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Praid God for the good news!
    You are still in my prayers Tuck.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It appears Tuck is doing well and is in good spirits. I had a photo forwarded to me. I think it was directed at his garage logic crew. He was clearly showing them they are #1. Great to see!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

8:25 PM (from Chris’s son Ben) Doctor came out…everythings good…surgery went good. MRI tomorrow AM. He was awake so great news!

Last night at 8:25 PM I was boating by a certain slough on Pool 3. The water was frothing!

I went to check out what was going on and it turned out to be all the walleye scared and shaking in the water. They just got word Tuck’s coming.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Quote:

Quote:

8:25 PM (from Chris’s son Ben) Doctor came out…everythings good…surgery went good. MRI tomorrow AM. He was awake so great news!

Last night at 8:25 PM I was boating by a certain slough on Pool 3. The water was frothing!

I went to check out what was going on and it turned out to be all the walleye scared and shaking in the water. They just got word Tuck’s coming.

no, they could just smell you…

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

That is the kind of news a person likes to hear. Go tuck go!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Ted and Ben,
    Thanks guys for the updates.
    Chris, Congrats on the good news, DO TAKE IT EASY, and sure sounds like you are one the good road of recovery.
    Prayers continue,
    Jack

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Way to go Tuck! Keep fighting.

FDR

benny t
    Hastings,MN

Hi everyone. I went to see my Dad yesterday and he was doing awesome. He even walked a little bit. The doctors were saying that his vision and movement could be effected by the surgery but Dad said his vision is awesome and everything is great. The MRI went great, it looks like they got everything. Just a little thing he said to me, “I don’t care what anybody says, but in situations like this prayers really do help.” We all thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Great news!! I’ll keep praying for him!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Great to hear! It’s amazing what can happen in a few short days.

kooty
    Keymaster

Tell the old man I’ll swing down one day next week. Let me know when he can have Davani’s again. I’ll bring lunch.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Way to go Tuck
    We should also be thanking the medical team that performed the surgery and the team that is providing the care right now.

Kudos to the medical staff

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Hi everyone. I went to see my Dad yesterday and he was doing awesome. He even walked a little bit. The doctors were saying that his vision and movement could be effected by the surgery but Dad said his vision is awesome and everything is great. The MRI went great, it looks like they got everything. Just a little thing he said to me, “I don’t care what anybody says, but in situations like this prayers really do help.” We all thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Great news!

The power of prayer goes a long way

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

All, thanks to all of your prayer and support, they are cutting me loose to recover at home! This was truly a miracle, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!
    Tuck

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Congrats Tuck, still sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

kooty
    Keymaster

NO KIDDING!! Awesome news. Now, if you can just get Ben to cook and clean for you….

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

It’s hard to keep a tough bird down Awesome Tuck

ted-merdan

Great news buddy!!!

The fish on pool 3 are enjoying the break from you, I was able to sneak up on a few yesterday who had there guard down knowing you were held up on shore… Here’s one of those tanks to add to your motivation during rehab!!! The power of attitude is amazing, GO TUCK!!

-ted

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Great to hear from your fingers Tuck!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear the rest of you is getting better too. Chemo up next??? God Speed man, and keep it up!!!

Ted, great motivational tool!!!

Mark

mikkar
    South Saint Paul, MN

Quote:

All, thanks to all of your prayer and support, they are cutting me loose to recover at home! This was truly a miracle, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!
    Tuck

Nice and speedy and get bailed out in time for the weekeend…. Great to hear you are doing well and got sprung.. enjoy the memorial weekend and recover well

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote:

Tuck

That’s is awesome Chris,
    NOW,
    don’t forget,
    Home and relaxation, and recovery, repeat after me.
    You don’t want to go back in…

Prayers continue for healing, keep it up.
    Jack

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Superman got nothin on you man! AWESOME!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I’m so happy for you Tuck! I realize that you have gone through a lot of mixed emotions over the last few days. It so great to hear the good news! Let’s plan a day to meet at Davannis for lunch and Kooty and Ted will buy!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Get well soon Tuck! Great news

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Good to hear. The prayers will continue for a speedy recovery without any speed bumps in the road.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Good to hear, wasn’t to long ago cancer in the brain was the kiss of death and any surgery even now can leave the person with a long recovery/rehab.

Ya get bored Chris, let me know we’ll get together for a bit of fishing and compare notes.

Best wishes.

Al

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Great News Tuck !!!

Heres to a Speedy Recovery

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.